When I backed up the wallet it created a Json file that had all the private and public keys.
so you are on the safe side ..
- Install the wallet
- open it up - do not create a new account
- go ti the main menu and choose "import wallet"
- select your wallet file
- type the passphrase you chose when you created the wallet originally (hope you still have that)
- wait for the import to be preformed
- you should see at least your account name
- the funds are either not their because you haven't resynced the blockchain (console-> wallet_resync_blockchain --- takes 30 minutes or so)
- .... or you have your funds in your PTS addresses and havent moved them out of the genesis block .. depends how you got to your btsx