We've had some people trying to post to the nxtforum.org to start a NXT vs Bitshares discussion (https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/open-invitation-to-the-nxt-community!/
). Figured I'd post back here and get one going here as well. Meant to be friendly and make sure you guys are aware of what's going on in the Nxt community as BTSX and Nxt are the most promising POS coins in my my opinion.
What do you guys think about Nxt vs BitShares?
-Shorting with collateral, which is a nice addition to AE.
-Titan addresses somehow adds privacy? Could someone explain?
-Probably better marketing team.. Nxt Organization has just started and is trying to change that, but it's going to be a little bit
-Also has an Asset Exchange. Cheaper to issue an asset, cheap enough that anyone can use it.
-More decentralized.. any who wants to can forge. Via leased forging you can even just buy some Nxt to lease to a forger.. similar to DPOS's voting system but less likely to become as centralized and anyone who wants can still forge
- Arbitrary messaging
- A decentralized marketplace
- A decentralized exchange(multi-gateway).. your BTC might even potentially get robbed if robber can hack 2 out of 3 separate high-security servers but you will not lose your Nxt via the Multi-Gateway since you trade directly from your wallet.
- I'm in charge of implementing even faster and more decentralized confirmations in Nxt than BTSX has. Coming in a few months.
- Has a blockchain explorer.. which seems pretty basic, amazed you don't have anything nearly as nice as nxtexplorer.com or https://nxtblocks.info/
- Multiple wallets Wesley's wallet, offspring, Human Fractal's wallet, mynxt.info
- nxtad.net allows anyone out their to advertise using Nxt as their crypto currency
-Alias system.. Bitshares might have this one too?
-You can pay your credit card bill using Nxt
-Many more developers, at least a dozen currently interviewing and just in general has more of the basics implemented.
-Traded on more exchanges
Clearly my money is mostly on Nxt and I know it much better.. so what am I missing that I can add under BitShare advantages? Any of this stuff that Nxt already implements that BTSX does too? You guys have DACs out yet?
You guys all agree that BTSX is currently in a bubble?