Author Topic: Bitshares FOREX trading impractical?  (Read 1550 times)

Offline bytemaster

There is forex for professionals and then there are people that just want to do conversion for remittances.   I think the remittance use case will be where its at.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
can people use 50:1 leverage with bitusd?

Also is there going to be some lending scheme where people can lend bitshares to people in africa or something?

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
toast, what he is referring to is that in FOREX people do 1:50 margin trading, otherwise it's not really worth it.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
You don't need to hold reserves to hold bitusd, only to short it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Mateusz

• View Profile
Please someone explain to me who is going to trade FOREX using Bitshares blockchain, taking into consideration how narrow the profit margins for intra fiat currency trading are, moreoever with the requirement of holding twice the reserves on the account.