1) UNKNOWN recipients in transaction history.
2) 1hr Avg Price not displayed properly in GUI
3) Sometimes nodes get stuck on a fork when a delegate double produces
4) There is still a random crash when network connections are closed (we are very close to having that one nailed down... it was quiet a rabbit hole)
5) I suspect that you may still need to run it in Win XP Service Pack 3 compatibility mode
6) RPC "Key Not Found" - this happens when you are re-syncing to the blockchain with a wallet that has newer transactions, it will clear up on its own.