Author Topic: Need someone to help me register  (Read 6003 times)

merockstar

BitSharesX.app needs a lot of work... :/

somebody said this in another thread, but it stuck with me:

"the bleeding edge is bloody."

merockstar

Can someone send some BTSX to BTSX86GSZmaM9jRoAGK6K6GzrD494WBFFQpK5R3Yrs4mZJeng5mLXy so I can register? I'll send it back once registered.

done.

Thanks I'm all registered now! When I click the "transfer" tab it's just a blank screen so I need to wait until that bug gets fixed before I can transfer your BTSX back. BitSharesX.app needs a lot of work... :/

not worried about the 1.5 cents worth of BTSX I sent you.

it's odd that you're getting a blank screen on the transfer tab. using windows version of the app?

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Can someone send some BTSX to BTSX86GSZmaM9jRoAGK6K6GzrD494WBFFQpK5R3Yrs4mZJeng5mLXy so I can register? I'll send it back once registered.

done.

Thanks I'm all registered now! When I click the "transfer" tab it's just a blank screen so I need to wait until that bug gets fixed before I can transfer your BTSX back. BitSharesX.app needs a lot of work... :/

Offline onceuponatime

Need someone to send me a bitshare so I can register: BTSX5VKTCxGMhWnZsNRXHMegsauVtAKSpu2ydbN912bZr7GA519TdH

I need help registering as well. I bought bitshares at Bter and can't move them to my Bitshare wallet. Please help
BTSX8AgU7mLSRcJ5bNnk7qiRW8Wr8V7KEM8KqdA2bedCnDGoJDyqJf

Sent.

Offline delevett

• View Profile
Need someone to send me a bitshare so I can register: BTSX5VKTCxGMhWnZsNRXHMegsauVtAKSpu2ydbN912bZr7GA519TdH

I need help registering as well. I bought bitshares at Bter and can't move them to my Bitshare wallet. Please help
BTSX8AgU7mLSRcJ5bNnk7qiRW8Wr8V7KEM8KqdA2bedCnDGoJDyqJf

merockstar

done.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

merockstar

I also need to register:  BTSX8FHz6aruWYMGnUN9FARZiYMoiPWNheUoPS5LVXLtYVxR3wNpQ3

Or I will pay 0.007 btc or current market rate for 100 btsx.

Thank You.

sent 0.5 btsx

Offline Helikopterben

• View Profile
I also need to register:  BTSX8FHz6aruWYMGnUN9FARZiYMoiPWNheUoPS5LVXLtYVxR3wNpQ3

Or I will pay 0.007 btc or current market rate for 100 btsx.

Thank You.

Offline masa

• View Profile
I also need to register my account.
Account Key: BTSX7EJaBVLzHbT6Kkfo14NoSW6BHS5pyf2eD1RtDhUoiFV613wZJi

Thank you.

Sent. Please support the BitSharesX thunderclap campaign if you enjoy the software: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/15467-a-new-financial-world

Thanks!
Thank you.My account is registered now. :)
I will support the campaign.

Offline robrigo

Thank you.

Sent. Please support the BitSharesX thunderclap campaign if you enjoy the software: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/15467-a-new-financial-world

Thanks!

Offline masa

• View Profile

Thank you.

Offline ESB

• View Profile

Offline robrigo

I need to register my account: BTSX6WqifXKRAyPe5VcSxLV6rg9rsFWHewUYgDSCi3gLTXAiti1Zij
Thank you  :)

Sent!

Offline ESB

• View Profile
I need to register my account: BTSX6WqifXKRAyPe5VcSxLV6rg9rsFWHewUYgDSCi3gLTXAiti1Zij
Thank you  :)