Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 0.4.9a not syncing with connections  (Read 257 times)

Offline hail

• View Profile
0.4.9a not syncing with connections
« on: August 29, 2014, 02:04:56 PM »

it shows last block was synced ..h ago, with 5 network connections for a long time
but i checked the block didn't increasing
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 02:10:33 PM by hail »

Offline Riverhead

Re: 0.4.9a not syncing with connections
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 02:28:52 PM »
Exit the client. Make sure it's also not running in Task Manager and start it back up. It should continue from there.

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 03:59:21 PM »
Exit the client. Make sure it's also not running in Task Manager and start it back up. It should continue from there.

Not necessarily. I made the mistake of trying to re-install the client yesterday and re-download the block chain. I've been getting nothing but "not connected" errors and am having an impossible time fully syncing the block chain. I literally tried all day yesterday, and was trying to do several different things to no avail.  :(

The latest release is bugged
https://www.decentralized.tech/
Cryptocurrency Social Network
Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, and Technologies

Offline hail

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 10:16:42 PM »

Not necessarily. I made the mistake of trying to re-install the client yesterday and re-download the block chain. I've been getting nothing but "not connected" errors and am having an impossible time fully syncing the block chain. I literally tried all day yesterday, and was trying to do several different things to no avail.  :(

wtf? they want us to be lab mice?

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 10:28:04 PM »

wtf? they want us to be lab mice?
The software is in beta. It's a 0.x release.

Google+