Author Topic: gridseed asics for sale  (Read 3002 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
sorry a bit off topic

I really like the fact that you are accepting bitAssets,  maybe  we should have a section on the forum called  "trading place" or something, where we can all sell and  trade or order pizza  or Bitshares t-shirts using only bitAssets,  ???  :)
I have sold t-shirts useing the platform as a payment system(bitUSD). It was fast, secure and I could immediately convert it to btsx 8).  It also gave me a bit of a warm fuzzy feeling.

and I bought some of them.  Should arrive tomorrow or Monday. It was great to conduct commerce with BitUSD.  Maybe we do need a special place for it though.  That reputation system that BM was talking about would help as well.  I give Gentso1 my highest rating!
Why thank you sir.
adoption begins with you and I and it has never felt so good.   

Offline GaltReport

sorry a bit off topic

I really like the fact that you are accepting bitAssets,  maybe  we should have a section on the forum called  "trading place" or something, where we can all sell and  trade or order pizza  or Bitshares t-shirts using only bitAssets,  ???  :)
I have sold t-shirts useing the platform as a payment system(bitUSD). It was fast, secure and I could immediately convert it to btsx 8).  It also gave me a bit of a warm fuzzy feeling.

and I bought some of them.  Should arrive tomorrow or Monday. It was great to conduct commerce with BitUSD.  Maybe we do need a special place for it though.  That reputation system that BM was talking about would help as well.  I give Gentso1 my highest rating!

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
sorry a bit off topic

Offline oco101

• View Profile
sorry a bit off topic

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
I have 16 gridseed asic pods for sale, never oc'd but the fans were removed(no btc mining). I also have a rasberry pi, power bricks, a usb hub and all the pigtails to run the setup. I have them listed on another auctioning service for 25$ each I will sell them here for 20$ each and if I get one buyer for the lost I will include all the accessories free(power bricks, 20 port hub, rasberry pi with card).I will accept any asset that is traded on the bitshares X.