Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What's happen to the exclamation mark top site in the balance?  (Read 969 times)

Offline x0ep

• View Profile
What's happen to the exclamation mark top site in the balance?
« on: September 15, 2014, 01:42:24 PM »

the exclamation mark? hva guy.What's happen to the exclamation mark top site in the balance?
and said " This account is not voting with some of its stake.Consider updating your vote."

but i have voting with delegate.........and orther way i try to updating my vote.......not change :( :(

Offline bytemaster

Re: What's happen to the exclamation mark top site in the balance?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 01:43:50 PM »
the exclamation mark? hva guy.What's happen to the exclamation mark top site in the balance?
and said " This account is not voting with some of its stake.Consider updating your vote."

but i have voting with delegate.........and orther way i try to updating my vote.......not change :( :(

How many delegates have you voted for? 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline x0ep

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 01:46:46 PM »

10 delegates

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BTS: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 01:49:25 PM »
@BM Could you tell us a little about the side constraints that must be fulfilled for the label to disappear?
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 01:49:42 PM »

10 delegates

Then your stake is only being use with 10% effectiveness.   Selecting 101 will make it go away.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline x0ep

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 01:51:21 PM »

10 delegates

Then your stake is only being use with 10% effectiveness.   Selecting 101 will make it go away.

i need to select 101 delegates?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 01:54:12 PM »
With approval voting each individual can approve up to 101 delegates with their stake.  If you don't approve of a full slate (101) then you are effectively abstaining with 90% of your voting power. 

Offline x0ep

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 02:10:06 PM »
With approval voting each individual can approve up to 101 delegates with their stake.  If you don't approve of a full slate (101) then you are effectively abstaining with 90% of your voting power.

e....now i was selected 101 delegates..........but the exclamation mark be still there........its my operations mistake?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BTS: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 02:13:58 PM »
you still need to make a single transaction with all your stake (i guess)

just send all you have to your self .. (no typo please!!)
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline x0ep

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 02:18:29 PM »

e............i was send a btsx to my orther account in the same wallet......its not work.

Offline x0ep

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2014, 02:22:32 PM »

and i has updated my voting.......that means send all btsx to my self...........and it is not work................

Offline x0ep

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 02:30:36 PM »
i found some delagate the wallet version is 0.4.15 . and my version is 0.4.15-a.........maybe its origin?

Offline joele

• View Profile
    • Regarding Bitcoin
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2014, 02:35:52 PM »

e....now i was selected 101 delegates..........but the exclamation mark be still there........its my operations mistake?

Tried it as well, 101 delegates voted and the ! still there.

Offline toast

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2014, 03:43:09 PM »
Can you tell me the output of "wallet_check_vote_proportion <accountname>" in the console?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Google+