I have a few questions: How are you going to prove the draw is actually happening live and not just a prerecorded feed from earlier? How are you going to prove your "jet air machine" randomly selects numbers and isn't somehow rigged? Which trusted individuals or organisations have you invited to verify these things? Who are you, what is the name of your organization and why is there no contact information on your site other than an email address?
Good questions and we want to be as transparent as possible without being to exposed, as is the case with most successful online gambling sites.
1) To prove it is live we will announce some headline on a well known world news website such as BBC or something like that, also before the drawing the person doing the drawing will hold up some tablet in front of the camera and in front of the lotto machine, we will zoom in on the tablet and load a website that shows the exact time and date at that moment. a site like this:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Also we are open to any other ideas that you might have, so if you have a better solution please feel free to chime in
2) As for the machine, you will see the balls loaded in the top slots before they drop into the mixing section. You will be able to see them listed in numerical order 1-40 so you can see all balls are there, then they will drop and start mixing, everything is pretty transparent,it takes about 10 seconds for each ball to be picked so i believe you would notice if some balls were weighted down or something of that nature.
We will have a page with winners and soon we will introduce a forum so users can chat with each other and talk about the tickets they bought and if they won or not etc... We want to be around a very long time and have put 6 months into developing the web site and backend, it is all very complex with the automated payments and bitcoin processing etc...
Here is the Exact machine we will be using, feel free to contact the manufacturere and ask about the standars, they build it according to Wold Lottery Association standards. http://cn.gzqiqi.net/productview.asp?id=565
3) You are asking personal questions about who we are and are we well known individual or group etc... Do you know the owners of satoshidice or any other popular bitcoin gaming site? We are a Costa Rican registered corporation. Like most of the bitcoin world we prefer to have our identities remain anonymous. The only other lotteries that are similar to this are government operated ones, so we wanted to embrace independence, just like bitcoin should be. A currency and a lottery for the people by the people.
4) If you have any suggestions of anything that would make you feel better let us know, we are here to build a trust.
5) What have you got to lose really? tickets cost just .001btc each there is a 2 ticket minimum, so per drawing the minimum is still less than the equivalent of $1 USD