Author Topic: Bitsapphire working on a general purpose bitAsset wallet [designs inside]  (Read 13309 times)

Offline bitsapphire

Any idea when the wallet will be ready for release?

We should be able to show off the fluid design of some of the views this week.

Within 3-5 weeks we will create the angular integration. For this we use the came QT wrapper the current wallet uses. Then we start working on the Node.js wrapper which will take longer but will be of great use to more DACs and developers.
Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
AFAIK i would guess they could get it work within… approx. 6-8 weeks …
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline amencon

• View Profile
That looks very nice!!

Will we be able to claim securely shares from 3rd party DACs that honor PTS-AGS using this wallet or I am again out of topic?

The wallet is not intended for this purpose (though it could be used it PTS gets converted to DPOS). This is simply a wallet designed specifically for the general population. The wallet can be used and adapted freely by any DAC project out there.
Looks really good.

Am I understanding correctly then that this is an open source front-end design that can be easily integrated with any DAC using the Bitshares toolkit on the back end?

Meaning a new DAC developer could clone the Bitshares toolkit and tweak as necessary and then create a site using this and have a DAC with a web GUI using very little relative development time?

That's the idea, yes. Though the first release will be a complete wallet plus some general purpose frontend stuff which any DAC developer can use to build their custom frontend.
That's definitely a big contribution to the ecosystem then.  Nicely done and good luck with continued development on it.

Offline bitsapphire

Looks great. Nice work. If this can integrate with any of the on-ramps Brian has talked about (seamlessly tie in with banks or credit cards, etc. to allow people to purchase BTSX and other BitShares currencies from fiat without visiting an exchange), that would be fabulous. I also share the previous poster's belief that a simple design is best.

There is no reason why one could not do that. We would love to see something like that!
Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline bitsapphire

That looks very nice!!

Will we be able to claim securely shares from 3rd party DACs that honor PTS-AGS using this wallet or I am again out of topic?

The wallet is not intended for this purpose (though it could be used it PTS gets converted to DPOS). This is simply a wallet designed specifically for the general population. The wallet can be used and adapted freely by any DAC project out there.
Looks really good.

Am I understanding correctly then that this is an open source front-end design that can be easily integrated with any DAC using the Bitshares toolkit on the back end?

Meaning a new DAC developer could clone the Bitshares toolkit and tweak as necessary and then create a site using this and have a DAC with a web GUI using very little relative development time?

That's the idea, yes. Though the first release will be a complete wallet plus some general purpose frontend stuff which any DAC developer can use to build their custom frontend.

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline lucky331

• View Profile

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Looks great. Nice work. If this can integrate with any of the on-ramps Brian has talked about (seamlessly tie in with banks or credit cards, etc. to allow people to purchase BTSX and other BitShares currencies from fiat without visiting an exchange), that would be fabulous. I also share the previous poster's belief that a simple design is best.

Offline emailtooaj

If I could add my .02 bitUSD. I would like to see a simple layout since time and energy will be spent to revamp the current wallet design.
Below is a quick layout I think may work and integrate it with the awesome looks your already going for....

I'm a simple person, so going for stupid easy design is what I'm all about  ;D

I really like the "Dashboard" approach when an application first opens up.
Of course this is just a rough layout so hack away,  but I hope I'm helping in some way?!!

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline Overthetop

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 04:13:50 am by Overthetop »
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline amencon

• View Profile
That looks very nice!!

Looks really good.

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.