* The main network is in "quiet" / "proto-DAC" mode to trade shares and push keyID signups.
* I will be taking care of all backpay in the next few days - up until now I had "spent" somewhere between 5% and 10% of the dev fund as IOUs (including a sale of 1% of the DAC for seed capital which I have some stuff) - more on this accounting and plans for dev funds later. There won't be any more spending without another announcement.
* I am already working with two exchanges on integration
* We will have continuous dry runs for the name auction and reputation scheme experiments.
* Domain sales will not being before DNS is trading and has a price.
* Watch out for bounties and special delegate roles.
* 1% pay rate ($8/day or so at $5mn valuation) seats are being given out to "good" delegates (people who have been building stuff and have been active). For example, who wants to build the windows client?