Author Topic: Army required on Reddit and bitcointalk ^^  (Read 1909 times)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Sweet, I can finally post on bitcointalk.

Sucks I didn't get to meet you in Vegas, Cob. I'm really excited about what you're working on.

How do you mean you did not meet him?

Exactly that. Looking at the photo on Bitshares.org/community/team I believe I recall seeing him there with the other BitShares folks but I did not know who it was an wasn't introduced...or if I was it was in a whirlwind of other people and I didn't make the connection from "Cedric" to "Cob". Oh well, I'm sure there will be other opportunities.

Oh weeell, nobody introduced me to Brian Page, so I can understand how that happened...will have to go to another one of those I guess.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Riverhead

Sucks I didn't get to meet you in Vegas, Cob. I'm really excited about what you're working on.

Exactly that. Looking at the photo on Bitshares.org/community/team I believe I recall seeing him there with the other BitShares folks but I did not know who it was an wasn't introduced...or if I was it was in a whirlwind of other people and I didn't make the connection from "Cedric" to "Cob". Oh well, I'm sure there will be other opportunities.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Riverhead

Offline Thom

I posted in that thread, and supported the cause. The OP there was very well written and covered all bases it seems.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Well written intros. I am impressed!   +5%

Our army is going in.. charge!
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Here is the Reddit link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2iw532/bitshares_music_peertracks/

Here is the bitcointalk link (I put it under "alternate cryptocurrencies, is that good?)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819163.new#new

Upvote and comment! Let's get this DAC out there.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.