Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: hi i bought some ags but no idea how to retrieve them  (Read 284 times)

Offline Explainlikeimfive

• View Profile
hi i bought some ags but no idea how to retrieve them
« on: October 12, 2014, 11:18:27 PM »

hey there

i bought some ags from the ipo but i have no ideas how to retrieve them

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile
Re: hi i bought some ags but no idea how to retrieve them
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 11:32:18 PM »
hey there, when did you purchase the AGS?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 11:34:01 PM by .yoshi »

Offline Explainlikeimfive

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 01:04:15 AM »
during the last month before the donations were set to close

Offline toast

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 01:06:24 AM »
Ags are an abstract concept, noy an actual token. You can claim the *rewards* from ags by importing your donating wallet into a DAC which honored ags. In your case, you could claim DNS (go ask in "keyid" subforum)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 01:08:39 AM »
hey there

i bought some ags from the ipo but i have no ideas how to retrieve them

If you donated to AGS before Feb. 28th then import the wallet/s that you donated from (PTS and/or BTC) into your BitShareX clinet (which you can download at bithshares-x.info) and your share of btsx will be there!

If you were a Keyhotee Founder (not just had a Keeyhotee id), then you contact Stan at [email protected] to get your btsx

If you donated after Feb. 28th, you can use the same method to claim your share of DNS in the wallet that you can download from http://keyid.info/  (rinse and repeat for each new DAC that honors AGS as they are released).

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BTS: Stan
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 02:39:02 AM »
Ags are an abstract concept, not an actual token. You can claim the *rewards* from ags by importing your donating wallet into a DAC which honored ags. In your case, you could claim DNS (go ask in "keyid" subforum)

The "abstract concept" mentioned above has been illustrated several ways, but I think this may be the clearest:

http://bitshares.org/bitshares-airdrop-theory/

In this case, the independent DNS developer has recognized the public record of your donation to the BitShares Trust AGS fund as a good reason to choose you to receive some free promotional samples. This particular developer indicates above that he sees it as a way of rewarding (thanking) you for helping to make the toolkit he is using possible.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline lakerta06

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 06:44:34 AM »
Ags are an abstract concept, not an actual token. You can claim the *rewards* from ags by importing your donating wallet into a DAC which honored ags. In your case, you could claim DNS (go ask in "keyid" subforum)

The "abstract concept" mentioned above has been illustrated several ways, but I think this may be the clearest:

http://bitshares.org/bitshares-airdrop-theory/

In this case, the independent DNS developer has recognized the public record of your donation to the BitShares Trust AGS fund as a good reason to choose you to receive some free promotional samples. This particular developer indicates above that he sees it as a way of rewarding (thanking) you for helping to make the toolkit he is using possible.

Hi Stan, the link you gave refers to Lotto-Shares as an example of share distribution. However, pointing to a failed start-up is not a good idea even if the subject is the distribution. That last section should be rewritten to direct people to Bitshares Music or DNS. imho
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Google+