Other > Nanocard

Support NanoCard funding your dreams! on HeadTalker!

<< < (3/12) > >>

onceuponatime:

--- Quote from: Murderistic on July 01, 2015, 06:02:29 pm ---Got mine in the mail today!  Super excited to try it out.

It doesn't have my name on it though, was it supposed to?

It just has Bit-x.com

Could be a problem if someone wanted to ask for ID -

Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

I got mine yesterday. It didn't have my name on it either, but I was not expecting it to.

I am waiting (impatiently) for the transition to CCEDK before I activate because I don't see the point of making another activation fee payment.

Murderistic:
Got mine in the mail today!  Super excited to try it out.

It doesn't have my name on it though, was it supposed to?

It just has Bit-x.com

Could be a problem if someone wanted to ask for ID -

Thoughts?

cass:

--- Quote from: Permie on June 28, 2015, 04:08:52 pm ---Hi CCEDK, I've just noticed that you are a forum moderator.
Is this just limited to the CCEDK sub-forum?

--- End quote ---

yep :)  board moderator ... only admins & global mods are able to maintain all boards…
hope this helps

openledger:
 +5%

karnal:

--- Quote from: ccedk on June 28, 2015, 04:39:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: ccedk on June 28, 2015, 04:32:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: Permie on June 28, 2015, 04:08:52 pm ---Hi CCEDK, I've just noticed that you are a forum moderator.
Is this just limited to the CCEDK sub-forum?

Else I can see a conflict of interest, how do we know there aren't lots of other bts exchanges who have had their posts deleted? ;)
I jest, but I still think it a valid point for concern as the ecosystem grows and competitors enter the space.

Nothing personal against you guys :)

--- End quote ---

I must admit, have not conidered being moderator on anything else but CCEDK related, so I await for this to be clarified by any of the other moderators like @fav

That being said I believe in competition to make everything best possible, but I also believe in information flow and building an eco system on a step by step basis, or everything will head for so many directions that focus is lost and finally outcome is lost as well. :)

--- End quote ---

I also realize that I have a tendency to involve myself more than any other exchanges would normally do, so the reason for little amount of forum posts from other exchanges might be based on the definition of commitment from an exchange to the different crypto currencies out there.

In short, just because I might be the only representative from any of your bts exchanges actively posting, I hope it is purely considered positively, as I basically do this because I care, not because I feel I have to :)

--- End quote ---

We love you here :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version