Other > Keyhotee

Why will I continue mining on Keyhotee after create Keyhotee ID?

<< < (3/3)

HackFisher:
Thanks for your good explanation, bytemaster. The design of reputation points and spam filter is very cool.

I'm thinking more two questions.

1. I know that Keyhotee Founder will never be touched by 'spam filter', besides, will there be some other special marks for the founders which can meaning another level of reputations? I'm thinking whether it deserves me to join it.

2. What will happen if some forgot to touch Keyhotee client, and not renew his name in one year? Will his ID be release for other to register?

bytemaster:
Keyhotee ID's are mined by new people registering names *or* people who want their own name to have more reputation points.  So you can think of Keyhotee ID reputation points as non-transferrable mining rewards. 

Now imagine you are posting on a forum using your Keyhotee ID, many people may set their 'spam filter' to prevent names below a certain threshold from posting without moderator review.   If you are dealing with someone you have just met for the first time and their ID has no mining effort invested in it, then it might be a throw-away ID. 

However, if you run across someone who has a years worth of mining behind their name then you can be fairly sure they don't want to throw all of that work away just to scam you. 

Also, because you have to renew your name every year, every user of the system has an obligation to mine at least once per year.

Lastly, when you first register your name, you probably want to keep mining just to make sure there are some confirmations. 

HackFisher:
As far as I know, Keyhotee has blockchain and need mining.

So, since Keyhotee ID is different from coin and share, it is for everyone, why will I continue mining on it if I am a miner?

Will I be paid? In what?

It was mentioned that Keyhotee is more like a application than DAC, then who will support it continuously running, is it decentralized?

I know the questions is a bit too much :), could anyone kindly help me to answer these questions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version