Other > Muse/SoundDAC

BEWARE what advice you take on this forum

<< < (2/2)

ationyan:
I have the same problem, I do not know how to solve

pc:

--- Quote from: wdfh on September 24, 2017, 05:41:11 am ---So BEWARE the advice you read and take here with your investments.

--- End quote ---

That is a generally useful advice.

In the specific case however, AFAICS everyone involved acted to the best of their knowledge *at the given time*.
It was unclear whether OL would support the new MUSE chain, so the best way to go was to withdraw the tokens from OL.
If you have a backup and password of your online wallet, then you still have the keys to access your funds. It's only a matter of extracting them. Perhaps someone in the "Technical Support" forum can help you.

wdfh:
Hi All,

I have been a fairly long time bag holder of various crypto coins/tokens and wanted to make people aware of a recent situation which I found myself in, by taking advice from a moderator on this forum.

I will dot point the situation for sake of brevity.

- Some time ago I purchased some MUSE tokens, approximately 10,000 in total
- These tokens were not a significant investment, however I did trade some BTS for them as I liked the concept
- My tokens where sitting on OpenLedger where I wanted them to be
- Cob sent out a post advising any Muse investors to get their tokens off any exchange, including OL by a certain date
- The date mentioned was for a "snapshot" where the token block chain would fork.
- Any coins left on any exchange, including OL would be lost after the snapshot
- I contacted Ronny Boesing to question this as I was reluctant to move my tokens off OL
- Ronny confirmed that this did indeed seem to be the case, but would be contacting the Devs at Muse
- I took the advice and moved my tokens from OL to wallet.muse.help for the "snapshot" as it was the OFFICIAL online wallet
- I have gone back to this wallet after the snapshot
- I can log in, but cannot see my balance. The wallet says BLOCKCHAIN IS OUT OF SYNC, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL IT'S SYNCHRONIZED.
- I cannot click the key icon to view my private key as per the tutorial for the "new online wallet"
- Cob has handballed the problem to someone else
- Someone else is telling me that the old wallet is bugged, so it seems I am at a loss.

and... OpenLedger has AWARDED ANY MUSE TOKEN HOLDER WHO STILL HAS OLD TOKENS ON THEIR WALLET THE NEW ONES!

If I had not listened to Cob and done nothing I would still have my tokens. As you can imagine I am not happy.

So BEWARE the advice you read and take here with your investments.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version