Author Topic: Exchange new alt coins  (Read 2920 times)

Offline krystalwhite

• View Profile
I just queried with the exchange about the NMC wallet, which is not yet showing.

The blockchain download is slow so they have hidden the wallet for the time being.

So hopefully it won't be long for me to be able to exchange the NMC for PTS

cheers

kw

Offline Evan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: evan
Does anyone have any marketing info for PTS/ keyhotee as my area is sales and marketing..

Have you checked out all the information from Invictus Innovations?  In particular, read/watch all the material by Daniel Larimer (aka bytemaster) and Stan Larimer on the Links page, plus the newsletters.  There is a lot of useful information to read on that site.  Sales and marketing is not my area of expertise, but I hope that helps.

Offline krystalwhite

• View Profile
Email chain for those who may be interested;

Hi Guys,

Really like your platform and have recommended it.

If possible could you add NMC/IXC & DVC to your exchange list?

Kind regards,

Ria (aka kw)

Bter Support
19:26 (2 hours ago)

to me
We are adding NMC now.

Best,
Bter

cheers

kw

Offline krystalwhite

• View Profile
Thanks mods for moving to the right section - still learning the ropes  :)

cheers

kw

Offline krystalwhite

• View Profile
Hi All,

Please be advised that you can ignore my references and just go straight to the site.

I have just had an email from https://bter.com/  to say that they are adding NMC to their list of currencies. I requested a number of alt coins in order for exchange to get PTS.  So if you are BTC cloud mining with    https://cex.io/   then you will soon be able to exchange your NMC for PTS via BTC.  It may or may not be cost effective haven't yet checked but another avenue to get PTS.

Does anyone have any marketing info for PTS/ keyhotee as my area is sales and marketing..

Cheers

kw
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 08:50:55 pm by favdesu »