Author Topic: Delegate how-to Series  (Read 1839 times)

Offline fuzzy

So would there be a community bounty for these videos?

I would love to see it happen. I think right now we are realllllly focused on other thing(s) :P 

I intended to revisit this thread in the future anyway, but thanks for putting it up higher on my list.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile
So would there be a community bounty for these videos?

Offline fuzzy

This would need to be done as a competition.  The community would vote on whose videos were best done.  I propose giving 1 month to contestants to create their first video. 

The delegates who sign on would contribute to a bounty that will be paid out over a one year period.  Delegates who sign on should increase their fees to over 100% for the time covering this competition.

I will help in rewarding these delegates by adding them to a beyond bitcoin slate and asking users attending hangouts to vote on this slate.

We would also need this competition pushed on reddit and btctalk.  Please post other ideas below as this is not at all in ink and is changable if necessary.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 12:21:51 pm by fuzzy »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Interested in helping out ...

Do you know his price already?

Offline fuzzy

I would like to put together a group of delegates who are interested in helping to pay for someone who is an expert to create a step by step video guide on setting up delegates, first using an instance from...say, amazon..then moving to vids that are more advanced.

If I can gain your support , I will place you on the delegate slate for mumble and will request attendees vote for the slate