Author Topic: How much btsx did you panic sell?  (Read 5127 times)

Offline fuzzy

panic bought  :D

Man I remember every thread I went to you were in PAIN. I don't know how you were panic buying lol.

BTSX is falling down,falling down..

fuck
the price drive me crazy

I don't know what they do behind the screen .but at this moment,really suck.

fuck.people keep dumping shit load of btsx.kill me.

Well I guess you have identified someone willing to use the forum and his posts to shake out weak hands with FUD, using times of community's duress to capitalize.  Not necessarily saying it is "wrong"...but I sure as hell would never think to do that.

I'm not fully convinced he we spreading FUD, I think the guy was in genuine pain lol. But who knows.

Fair enough...but he should refrain from such behavior (especially while buying) in the future because it will likely do more harm than good to his reputation here. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

merockstar

-15%

I don't sell, and the timing for this drop worked out on my payday xD

Offline Rune

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I sold for the first time ever

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10118.msg132130#msg132130
The advantage of only having play money in the system is never to feel the need to "cash out" :)

Yes, you read right, I do NOT have a big stake (except maybe my keyhotee founder stake) -- I am in because of the experiment, the people and the technology .. not the profit .. lol

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Bought, opportunistically.  :o
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline fuzzy

Not a big amount, still circa 15% in the green but not bought back with bit I sold, probably won't. I think BTS looks amazing and I've been so impressed with this community, very proud to be a part of it but I think I'm happy with new position going forward.

Each of us are powerful...

But together, we're unstoppable... :)

P.S.  I feel very proud to be a part of this too Empirical--very proud.

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

Not a big amount, still circa 15% in the green but not bought back with bit I sold, probably won't. I think BTS looks amazing and I've been so impressed with this community, very proud to be a part of it but I think I'm happy with new position going forward.

Offline Cryptofreakoutlaw31

• View Profile
I was buying BTSX in small increments when it was going down.  My last small purchase (~31 BTSX) occurred last Sunday (10-19-2014) when the BTSX price was 5510 satoshi.  I still have some BTC left on Bter (and on Bittrex) to buy more BTSX if/when it goes down to under 5000 satoshi.  If/when it goes to under 4000 satoshi, then I will unload some bitUSD to buy more BTSX. 

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

Man I remember every thread I went to you were in PAIN. I don't know how you were panic buying lol.

fuck
the price drive me crazy

Well I guess you have identified someone willing to use the forum and his posts to shake out weak hands with FUD, using times of community's duress to capitalize.  Not necessarily saying it is "wrong"...but I sure as hell would never think to do that.

I'm not fully convinced he we spreading FUD, I think the guy was in genuine pain lol. But who knows.

Offline fuzzy

fuck
the price drive me crazy

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

fuck
the price drive me crazy

lzr1900

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
Yea I bought back as well and now I have more btsx then when I started. I specifically sold when the Vote DAC 2.0 thread came out. I didn't anticipate the Chinese would sell like crazy when the "Proposal to Resolve a Million Issues at Once" came out. So I kind of got lucky.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
None, and I have bought more at price 0.13 CNY  :)

Offline matt608

• View Profile
I doubled my position...