Author Topic: Proposed Allocation for Merger  (Read 41704 times)

Offline neil54321

• View Profile
Re: Proposed Allocation for Merger
« Reply #195 on: October 22, 2014, 04:21:34 am »
BM, since your this propose released yesterday.

my DNS crashed 40% of market cap
my Pts price is crashing to historical new low.
my BTX is not benefit much.

40% of price crash is NOT normal which means your propose is unfair. 
PTS, AGS and DNS become shit coin within last 24 hours.  hope you can do something responsable to protect our investment.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #196 on: October 22, 2014, 04:26:10 am »
Also those vesting rules are terrible, it should just be a simple continuous drip to each balance which keeps vesting if you withdraw partially

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This is a much more friendly scheme that accomplishes the same thing.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 22, 2014, 04:27:02 am »

PTS, AGS and DNS become shit coin within last 24 hours.  hope you can do something responsable to protect our investment.

Wow !!!!

Which particular investment of yours is in a great danger?
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
« Reply #198 on: October 22, 2014, 04:28:04 am »
In my opinion, the part for PTS and DNS should not be frozen, because they are liquid. For AGS, no problem.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:50:14 am by ripplexiaoshan »
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline springlh

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 22, 2014, 04:41:17 am »
I still do not understand why vesting apply for DNS and VOTE ?? It should be only for AGS/PTS.

Currently, DNS and VOTE are DAC similar to BTSX (only difference in market cap) so why BTSX can liquid and not DNS and VOTE ??

I think vesting should not apply to PTS or DNS since they were already liquid.

Vesting for VOTE and AGS is fine because they were not already liquid.
This is the only reasonable suggestion in this whole unreasonable thread.  The 2 years vesting period makes the proposal of so called "merger" looks like a "swallow" to me ....
PTS: Pu3UNPm2CbkZw8s7zreArHm472x8F3uWXj
新浪微博 - http://weibo.com/philipli

Offline networker

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 22, 2014, 04:55:00 am »

[/quote
Agree.

BM.
You hurt all of the investor of DNS and PTS, nobody will following your BTS after this plan except someone who hold a lot of BTS

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 22, 2014, 04:57:10 am »
if pts and dns rises to acceptable levels it may offer premium so that 2 years is paid for by an acceptable premium.. i think this will start to get priced into pts and dns once market realizes.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline alphaBar

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 22, 2014, 05:08:31 am »
if pts and dns rises to acceptable levels it may offer premium so that 2 years is paid for by an acceptable premium.. i think this will start to get priced into pts and dns once market realizes.

Based on the price it looks like the market has realized something quite different...

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #203 on: October 22, 2014, 05:13:47 am »

Based on the price it looks like the market has realized something quite different...

Have you come up with a proposal of your own yet?  Can you link me to it?  I'm interested to hear your opinion...not just on PTS/AGS, but a detailed plan. 

Stuff gets dirty sometimes in business...so I understand the frustration.  I'm simply trying to assess what you are bringing to the table right now.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 22, 2014, 05:26:34 am »

Its not priced in seems to me like a buying opportunity.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 22, 2014, 05:34:08 am »

Its not priced in seems to me like a buying opportunity.

Market cap should be $75M this week.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
« Reply #206 on: October 22, 2014, 05:35:12 am »
would be much easier to accept it, if I3 and bytemaster and toast etc. would do this

"We will start a new DAC and take a snapshot on 5.11.14. . If we promised 10% AGS and 10% PTS allocation are granted. Our future strategy changened so it will be the last DAC honoring the social consensus of AGS and PTS. The social consensus will granted to the new DAC just call it "BitShares".

To give all our responsibles a piece of the new pie. We will allocate 72% to BTSX holders (because I3 will not develop BTSX) 4% and 4% to DNS and VOTE shares, because the developers and partners are joining our new efforts."

something like this. But violeting the social consensus because you can (bytemaster is such an important person) is such bad behavior.

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile
  • BitShares: xbm
« Reply #207 on: October 22, 2014, 05:36:44 am »
In my opinion, the part for PTS and DNS should be frozen, because they are liquid. For AGS, no problem.

pts and dns should be frozen!

Offline alphaBar

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 22, 2014, 05:40:22 am »

Have you come up with a proposal of your own yet?  Can you link me to it?  I'm interested to hear your opinion...not just on PTS/AGS, but a detailed plan. 

Stuff gets dirty sometimes in business...so I understand the frustration.  I'm simply trying to assess what you are bringing to the table right now.

My proposal is quite obvious. Discount the AGS percentage to account for granting them liquidity. The discount proportion should be such that each dollar spent on AGS gets the same equity as each dollar spend on PTS (on average). If AGS was liquid it would trade on-par with PTS dollar-for-dollar since that is literally the only difference between them. This is the objective value of liquidity as determined by the market. I don't actually care what the total percentage is granted to the other assets since that is truly subjective and difficult to quantify. My problem is that the AGS/PTS ratio is provably unfair since it assigns ZERO value to liquidity and, even worse, punishes PTS with a "vesting period"!

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #209 on: October 22, 2014, 05:42:10 am »

My proposal is quite obvious. Discount the AGS percentage to account for granting them liquidity. The discount proportion should be such that each dollar spent on AGS gets the same equity as each dollar spend on PTS (on average). If AGS was liquid it would trade on-par with PTS dollar-for-dollar since that is literally the only difference between them. This is the objective value of liquidity as determined by the market. I don't actually care what the total percentage is granted to the other assets since that is truly subjective and difficult to quantify. My problem is that the AGS/PTS ratio is provably unfair since it assigns ZERO value to liquidity and, even worse, punishes PTS with a "vesting period"!

The vesting period is a bit insane imho.. but can we get confirmation that these are all set in stone?  Maybe we are making too much of this...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D