Author Topic: Just one Idea for Reference on Merge Proposal  (Read 1062 times)

Offline bennyliaa

• View Profile
we should all be the winner, none of us will be the loser. Let us TO DA MOON.
My Personal BTS Account: stephen

Offline bennyliaa

• View Profile
I have one idea but do not know whether it works or not, just post here for reference:
1. The new 20% BTS stock and the DACs stock developed by Core Team just allocate to the forzen BTS(PTS&AGS)
           -- can avoid the one getting the btsx by PTS&AGS, then getting the DACs stock developed by Core Team based on this btsx stock from PTSer&AGSer
           -- can keep the PTS&AGS share the full 20% stock of the other DACs like Play&Music&some other else
2. As the existing btsx can not get the stock of the 20% of the other DACs, and there are 20% inflation, so
          -- add new 20% or other size of new bts stock and full allocate to the existing btsx,
              the result is try to make them have the same persentage of all btsx after the proposal, or more 5-10% is ok, it depends.
              as there are most features like Vote,DNS,etc merge into the bts, so I think it is a good proposal for the one who hold btsx

This is the proposal maybe less against. How do you think of it?
Let us make the progress more faster, time won't waiting us at all. +5% +5% +5% +5%
My Personal BTS Account: stephen