Author Topic: BTC38 (and now BTER) retroactive snapshot - lots of DNS holders made whole  (Read 7575 times)

Offline margie

• View Profile
Thanks for your efforts. But I bought some DNS from the exchange"yunbi", so can I get BTS?

I recall they said they could do retroactive snapshots but I haven't contacted them yet. I'll do so tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thank you very much. You are a very nice man!!!

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Thanks for your efforts. But I bought some DNS from the exchange"yunbi", so can I get BTS?

I recall they said they could do retroactive snapshots but I haven't contacted them yet. I'll do so tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline margie

• View Profile

Offline bobb

• View Profile

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
tx toast.

some good news, will take some pain.

I would like if you read my proposal and if you like it support it https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10459.0

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
This is excellent, it is going to the right people now. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Riverhead

I had claimed a portion of my DNS to allow for name registration.
Please provide us with instructions (maybe sticky it) to properly reimburse I3 with what we are overpaid.

+5%

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
yeah good news.

bad lucky i sell all my dns yesterday ¬¬
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

Offline roadscape

http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline bobmaloney

I had claimed a portion of my DNS to allow for name registration.
Please provide us with instructions (maybe sticky it) to properly reimburse I3 with what we are overpaid.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
BTER said they can do rollbacks on an account-by-account basis!

We are working hard to figure out how much BTS we can get to each exchange / to claimed stake after launch. More updates later.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bobb

• View Profile
wow these are great news for the btc38 users.
Let's hope bter will do the same!

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Any DNS stake that had gone through a buy/sell prior to the retroactive snapshot (around 4pm oct 21) but had not left BTC38 will be accounted for and BTC38 will be given a lump sump of BTS to give to those people.

No guarantees that it will be enough to do 1:1 match, since this will completely clean out I3's DNS stake.

This means all you guys who claimed and got extra BTS bonus but feel like you don't deserve it (riverhead et al) should only reimburse people from BTER, not btc38.

Thanks!

Good news for the BTC38 users!  I hope Bter will do the same.  Your work will be cherished by many who suffered.   +5%
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.