Author Topic: BM:When will bts wallet come?  (Read 2516 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Our goal is to have everything but the second genesis block ready by Nov 5th... and launch as soon thereafter as possible.   

Marketing guys tell me they will be ready to go at the end of Nov, so our goal is to coordinate the combined DAC with the marketing push.

Listen to xeroc, he can help big time.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Are we going to see DNS auctioning features etc in the combined BTS wallet ?

Offline bytemaster

Anothers, we would like  bts can be applied in mobile phone and toplap. So web or weight wallet or app for windows, Android , IOS should be ready and more easy for applying before the end of Nov.

No...
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jckj

• View Profile
 Anothers, we would like  bts can be applied in mobile phone and toplap. So web or weight wallet or app for windows, Android , IOS should be ready and more easy for applying before the end of Nov.

Offline jckj

• View Profile
Our goal is to have everything but the second genesis block ready by Nov 5th... and launch as soon thereafter as possible.   

Marketing guys tell me they will be ready to go at the end of Nov, so our goal is to coordinate the combined DAC with the marketing push.

Ok , We would like to know wich one is the second genesis block , is DNS with applicabale Domains or just bitsharesmail, or music? And I would like to known what will happen for keyhotee funder when bts coming, what will happen for delegate such as btsx delegat, DNS delegate?
    I would like to say some other oppion to you guys , We should runing as fast as we can for bts and market developing or we will lose the chances for 2014's end and will lose in 2015. I think 2015 will be an  important decision year for blochain teach;s company, not just us.which reslut will for btser, sucsse or failer. there will be more battle for us to fight   If we couldn't make the market more than or above $2000,000,000, and over ripple and ltc at least more  5 ~6 times. It will be harder and harder in 2015, in my oppion.
    Anothe my advice. Bts wallet should improved to get  Industrial classe level with missing blocks should be less than 1/500,000~1,000,000 or missing block less than 1/(5 years) for the whole industry application. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 04:18:13 pm by jckj »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

sounds like a good plan ..

can we participate in some wallet testing .. so that the pushed wallet is running smoothly?!

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Music DAC is staying independent. 

He said the merger should be complete by the end of November.

End of November, Why and how?

I don't know anything more, I guess that's the time needed for the software development.  There's a dev voice hangout on mumble tomorrow, maybe more information will become available then:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10443.0

Offline jckj

• View Profile

End of November, Why and how?

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline jckj

• View Profile
 IBM and Samsung has taken part in blochain development. There will be less chances for bts if they'v sucsseful carrying out some programe, I think. So Bms should take the bts wallet at least contain with bts , bitusd, DNS DAC, mails DAC, music DAC, vote DAC befroe Nov. 5 , I think. We (btsxer ptser agser keyhotee funder DNSer Voter .etc) would like to known when will the first applicablae industrial wallet will come?