Author Topic: Stan and Dan Great Leaders  (Read 6226 times)

Offline linyibo010

• View Profile
They always speak clearly and honestly about the options.

People were upset when they moved away from mining: Now it is common sense!

People were upset when they introduced AGS: Now ICO's are common sense!

People were upset when they introduced DPoS: Now it is our best chance to survive!

People were upset that bitUSD was an experiment: They made it work!

Now people are upset at merger and share issuance, so is this time different? I don't think so; if you watch closely veterans of all stripes on this forum seem to agree with the proposal.
  +5% +5%

+5% +5% +5%
+5% +5% +5% +5%

Sorry I had to combo that.
We're going to the moon end of november, and so many people are unhappy. Come on !
+5% +5% +5% +5% This should be its own post

+5% +5% +5%

CLains, you should post this as its own thread in General and get it translated into Chinese.

LOL,this article was written just by Chinese.
look at  the Chinese name "xiao ling"
And expression of the article is just Chinese way.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

People were upset when they introduced DPoS: Now it is our best chance to survive!

Now people are upset at merger and share issuance, so is this time different? I don't think so; if you watch closely veterans of all stripes on this forum seem to agree with the proposal.
  +5% +5%

+5% +5% +5%
+5% +5% +5% +5%

We're going to the moon end of november, and so many people are unhappy. Come on !

+5% +5% +5%

CLains, you should post this as its own thread in General and get it translated into Chinese.

Offline sschechter

• View Profile

+5% +5%

+5% +5% +5%
+5% +5% +5% +5%

BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile

+5% +5%

+5% +5% +5%
+5% +5% +5% +5%

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

+5% +5%

+5% +5% +5%

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

+5% +5%

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
So some people say Stan and Dan make bitshares price go down.
It's the people that are SELLING btsx ... Dan, Stan, me, and alot others are BUYING!

just an inside tip .. not an investment advice :)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano

So some people say Stan and Dan dictators of Bitshares.

So some people say Stan and Dan destroy social "contract".

So some people say Stan and Dan sometimes not tell truth.

So some people say Stan and Dan make bitshares price go down.

+1
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline James212

• View Profile
+5%
All good except for the part where you not-so-subtly compare them to Mao, Lenin, and Bill Clinton, LOL

+5%.  Too funny! :-).   

By the way I do believe that the brothers are doing a great job, and although no one is perfect, I have find their integrity and desire to do right by people unassailable.
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Overthetop

+5%

Great leaders always do difficult but necessary and correct desicions.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 05:34:30 am by Overthetop »
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
 +5%
All good except for the part where you not-so-subtly compare them to Mao, Lenin, and Bill Clinton, LOL
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline BitshatKing

• Xiao Ling
    • View Profile
Stan and Dan Great Leaders

I so sick of people attaking Stan and Dan.  Without Stan and Dan their is NO BITSHARES!!!  Stan and Dan Larimer are GRAET LEADERS!!!  Y do u people not suport them???

Hear me...

So some people say Stan and Dan dictators of Bitshares.  I say, "Alwrite SO?! Why u care?!"
All GREAT LEADERS make decisions on there own.  Why should u be asked what to do?  Do you think you SO SMART?!
Stan and Dan are the geineses behind BTSX, no?  They knew what best for BTSX!  LET THEM LED!  If u SO SMART, you have own scheme, but no you don't.  Suport them or GET OUT!  We don't want trators.

So some people say Stan and Dan destroy social "contract".  I say, "Alwrite SO?! Why u care?!"
What make u think u have right to anything?  Stan and Dan work so hard to make BTSX and you keep wating more.  They give their lifes to BTSX and you ungraetful.  U should be happy they give you any thing after the way u act.  Maybe they dont like u?  I say OK take there PTSX AGNS.  Maybe if they like you u get more BTSX?  Take from the tractors.

So some people say Stan and Dan sometimes not tell truth.  I say, "Alwrite So? Why u care?!"
This people dont know histore.  All GREAT LEADERS LIE!  FACT!  Y think no?  Really?
Mao, great leader revoltuionary... LIAR!!!
Lenin, great leader revoltuionary... LIAR!!!
Bil Clinton, great leader sold my people nuclear secrets... LIAR!!!
ALL GREAT LEADERS!!! So, they lie a little.  So what?  U so perfect?  U no lie?  I think NO!

So some people say Stan and Dan make bitshares price go down.  I say, "Alwrite So? Why u care?!"
All coins go down.  Maybe problem u?  Have u told friends about bitshares?  Coworkers?  Parents?  People on street?
People say I talk but people dont understand.  Excuses.  Do u think every one is as smart as Stan and Dan?  Not EVERY ONE UNDERSTANDS BITSHARES!!!  THEY JUST BUY!  They don't want to buy?  LIE TO THEM!  U DO THEM BIG FAVOR ANY WAY!!!  Tell them it Bitcoin but new name.  Stan and Dan don't explain EVERY THING, SO WHAT?  They just tell you to BUY BUY BUY!!!  If all people BUY WE ALL MAKE MONEY!  What is wrong with that?

Stop critising Stan and Dan.  Stan and Dan u are GRAET LEADERS!!!!!  BITSHARES FTW!!!

Xiao Ling (BitshatKing)  +5%!