Author Topic: WTB: How many PTS for 1 BTC?  (Read 3055 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I dont think an official timeline has been released, but per Invictus-innovations.com the genesis block of the Keyhotee ID blockchain will launch at the start of 2013.  I don't know if there are formal release dates since the products are still pretty early in development.

25th december founder preorder ends
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
I dont think an official timeline has been released, but per Invictus-innovations.com the genesis block of the Keyhotee ID blockchain will launch at the start of 2013.  I don't know if there are formal release dates since the products are still pretty early in development.
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Thanks for the info!

Do you happen to know if there's a release date for bitshares?
Keyhotee is supposed to be X-mas correct?
Is there a thread where a team member releases updates?
I have so many tabs open it's not even funny! If you could point me in the right direction, that'd be great mr.moderator d:
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
Looks like on Cryptsy if you are willing to wait a little while you're able to buy at below .01/ea - That would be my suggestions.

Most of the protoshares billionaires I know have put away their shares until the first release, the ones who are actively playing the game are doing so at retail markets like Cryptsy.  You can tell by looking at the buy/sell boards that even early and unstable exchanges have crowded out the forum market.

Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Oh I'm aware of what they are of course! Otherwise I wouldn't want them.

I'm looking for someone willing to sell 1 or 2 btc's worth of Protoshares at a price BELOW what I can just get with 1 click on exchanges.

Know of any protoshare billionaires willing to sell around market price?

thanks sir!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
If you can get it cheaper it's a better deal.  You asked how many people would sell, not what the best price on the market is.

Protoshares get you other cryptocurrencies with new and innovative features from Invictus in a few months, all your Bitcoin is good for is as money.  What can I use your Bitcoins for besides as money?   That's why my price is higher than the market, the market just doesn't get it yet but it's something new so it takes time.

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
I can buy 90 from exchanges.
You testing me brah?

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Make your offers!

8)