Author Topic: Screen Shot  (Read 17846 times)

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Is Keyhotee possible to send mail to tranditional mail, e.g. Gmail etc? As Keyhotee ID is defferent from mail address?

Or is it use some third party service/plugin to build the communication from Keyhotee and Mail? Some miners provide api proxy service and using keyhotee-mail.org, than people can use Keyhotee to send mails to someone@gmail.com(keyhotee -- mail.keyhotee.org as gateway)? and someone at gmail send to someone(Keyhotee ID), by sending mail to someone@keyhotee.org e.g.?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 01:04:46 pm by HackFisher »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

We want to use best practices. I will look into armory approach. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
Google auth is centralized.   I could use it in kehotee but the files would still be protected via aes.   

The only way to compromise your account is to hack your computer and guess your password.   

This is the same common problem with all wallets.  It can be hacked.
I'm certain there is lots to do but i like the way Armory Wallet conducts its protection process so malware have a hard time logging..  Something to consider seems security part of Keyhotee's product.
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline bytemaster

Google auth is centralized.   I could use it in kehotee but the files would still be protected via aes.   

The only way to compromise your account is to hack your computer and guess your password.   

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
Looking good.

What kind of authentication are you looking to implement to ensure an account won't get hacked?

Eg:  Google Authentication maybe?
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline bytemaster

It will support all alts that have the bitcoin API

Initial version will not support any wallet features. But they will be added quickly. 

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
Will Keyhotee support Protoshares?  I notice it is missing from the list although Litecoin is there.
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Props to the development team, great job

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile
Muito Legal!

Offline testz

Very nice!

Offline Financisto

• View Profile
Nice to see such progress.

Keep up the good work!

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
I like what you've shown us so far, looking forward to seeing more screenshots :)
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
woah - i like it - Nice to see all in progress ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
Is Keyhotee forked from PTS? And if so, how can you use your PTS to credit your id if you have to mine them aka different private keys...

Keyhotee is an application for secure interaction with people and DACs.  It does not have a tradable currency itself, but it will have a wallet for managing other currencies.  Its underlying block chain is for storing free Keyhotee IDs where just a little proof-of-work mining in the  background secures your free ID for a year.  As a user, you don't even have to think about this.  As long as you run Keyhotee about a day per year, your free ID is renewed.  If you get hit by a bus, your free ID name (not your associated private information) becomes available for someone else to claim after one year of no use.  IDs are not transferrable so there is no motivation to reserve names you don't plan to use.  Keyhotee Founder IDs, however, never expire.

How secure will this wallet be? It has to be the most top notch secure wallet you can have. If I were you guys I'd pay a few high end hackers to expose these security breaches (if there are any). Because one hack can completely destroy Keyhotees reputation, and fail.
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline Sy

• View Profile
Thanks for clearing that up :)
ptsweb.beeeeer.org Stats