Author Topic: NEW BitShares DNS (third party): Dry Run 2  (Read 16757 times)

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo

Nobody has build the win client yet?
Wow!
Good that I do not have to move, withdraw, deposit too much DNS before tomorrow.

https://github.com/keyid/keyid/releases/tag/v0.0.5  :)

zerosum

Nobody has build the win client yet?
Wow!
Good that I do not have to move, withdraw, deposit too much DNS before tomorrow.

Offline jckj

• View Profile
Great, if it will have full fucions before end of this year, it will be more valueable than bts and more chances for change the world.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Did you ever get around to building v0.0.5 for windows on the existing network? It would be a great first step to show you can actually maintain this project.

Windows is not our specialty. Only work with Linux. We will have to find someone to help  with windows builds.

I might be able to do this.  I can readily build the CLI windows client, just never went all the way through with the QT-wallet build but it is unlikely to cause many issues.  Thats the least of your worries.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Umm if you have the time and skill to run a DAC can you not create a redundant one, and either contribute to BTS or make something new.

No offense, but this is not a good use of resources.

Although voting and some aspects of what was going to be DNS DAC are useful for BTS, by and large I don't think BTS is the right chain to host a DNS.  There is no agreement that BTS would even accept the work if it was done. 

I for one wanted to see DNSChain implemented and other things.  IMO it is just as good of resources as trying to fork BTS and add all this stuff in there, adding even more clutter to the GUI.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
Did you ever get around to building v0.0.5 for windows on the existing network? It would be a great first step to show you can actually maintain this project.

Windows is not our specialty. Only work with Linux. We will have to find someone to help  with windows builds.
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

+5%  toast 
btc38 can't withdrawal  about 14h+ ago
because they can only use windows keyid &the 0.0.4 keyid @windows  syncs wrong.
could you please  submit windows version to github?
btc38 customer say  they can  restart withdrawal  when  official  windows version  published

Xeldal

Umm if you have the time and skill to run a DAC can you not create a redundant one, and either contribute to BTS or make something new.

+5%

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

chryspano

+5%

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

clout

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
Does it have completely new genesis block or will it use the same blockchain as Bitshares DNS?

It will likely use Nov 5 snapshot when it goes live. (decision pending)
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Does it have completely new genesis block or will it use the same blockchain as Bitshares DNS?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
confused....
if this is the competition to BTS, what should I do?

This is complementary to BTS. Come play with us.
>>> approve bitcoiners