Author Topic: hei,I have a question about keyhotee.  (Read 3911 times)

Offline her0

• View Profile
Make sure you enter alt names in "Backup Keyhotee IDs if first choice is taken" box when you purchase through Invictus website.
I had made a mistake,I choice just one ackup Keyhotee ID . I had sent the PTS ,How can I add my backup IDs now?

Just use the form again, filling it in the same way you did last time and tell us what you'd like to do in the "message" box.
thanks a lot.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Make sure you enter alt names in "Backup Keyhotee IDs if first choice is taken" box when you purchase through Invictus website.
I had made a mistake,I choice just one ackup Keyhotee ID . I had sent the PTS ,How can I add my backup IDs now?

Just use the form again, filling it in the same way you did last time and tell us what you'd like to do in the "message" box.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline her0

• View Profile
I had made a mistake,I choice just one backup Keyhotee ID . I had sent the PTS ,How can I add my backup IDs now?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 04:29:48 am by her0 »

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
No, you will get the chance to choose another

right you can choose alternative name then
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline seraphim

No, you will get the chance to choose another
Meet you on STEEM

Offline her0

• View Profile
If my alternative ID bid fails, does that mean I have to pay 10PTS and got nothing.