Author Topic: Proposal...day  (Read 3893 times)

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
This thread is simply aiming at being the 5th best proposal for the day...

:)   ;)

@tonyk2...I'd like to make add another proposal of my own to the list. Before I do, I'd like to give you a bit of background information.

I've been around for a while on this forum. I lurked for months before registering. Eventually I signed up because I decided BitShares was for me. I enjoyed learning about economics, philosophy and all things BitShares. It was a real pleasure reading the thought provoking comments offered by my fellow forum members. There was a real community spirit.

Then you came onto my radar! Obviously you were under a different name back then. Anyway, I read a few of your posts, and it didn't take long for my opinion of you to form. Your dynamic really changed the atmosphere of bitsharestalk for me. I've decided that I can't sit back any longer and it just has to be said...will you marry me?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

zerosum

Now almost having worked out a constitution, it is time to work on the holidays.
The blockchain ain't give you holidays! :-P

I just said - work on the holidays   ;)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Now almost having worked out a constitution, it is time to work on the holidays.
The blockchain ain't give you holidays! :-P

zerosum

Offline oco101

• View Profile
So this is how the first Bitshare national holiday came to be. November 1 will be always celebrated  the Bitshare country by his citizens this day will be called Proposal Day and everybody will be free to make proposals. Mark it down in your calendar  Bitshare Nation we have 1 November Proposal Day  ;)
Remember, Remember .. the proposals of November :)

Loooll !! Great

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
So this is how the first Bitshare national holiday came to be. November 1 will be always celebrated  the Bitshare country by his citizens this day will be called Proposal Day and everybody will be free to make proposals. Mark it down in your calendar  Bitshare Nation we have 1 November Proposal Day  ;)
Remember, Remember .. the proposals of November :)

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
I wonder how much of this forum is married by now.

zerosum

This thread is simply aiming at being the 5th best proposal for the day...

:)   ;)

« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 05:52:47 pm by tonyk2 »