Author Topic: BM: delegate should play as some crrency node for BTS for the industry  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
This is a good suggestion, and I'm sure we will see some delegates setting something like this up. In fact they don't even need to run a delegate to get the funding to set up an exchange point, they can issue a user issued asset to raise funds for the start up costs of the exchange point.

Btw there is no reason to address these suggestions to BM. Any person who is willing to do this can simply get started right away and get funding from the community either as a delegate or by issuing an asset.

(If only UIA fees were dramatically decreased...)
Will see , But late will decressing the memger so will get down the market cap of bts. Correct time is improtant.

Don't worry. Once we start hiring superstar developers from bitcoin we will get very popular fast. Right now we don't have to worry about our market cap, as long as it is big enough to support bitUSD and paying delegates.

Offline jckj

• View Profile
This is a good suggestion, and I'm sure we will see some delegates setting something like this up. In fact they don't even need to run a delegate to get the funding to set up an exchange point, they can issue a user issued asset to raise funds for the start up costs of the exchange point.

Btw there is no reason to address these suggestions to BM. Any person who is willing to do this can simply get started right away and get funding from the community either as a delegate or by issuing an asset.

Will see , But late will decressing the memger so will get down the market cap of bts. Correct time is improtant.

Offline Rune

• View Profile

Offline jckj

• View Profile
BTS mumbers decresing will get the bts market cap falling. So bts  account numbers decied the bts market cap and price storngth. For improving applicability of bts, delegate should play as usd or cny node for exchangeing bitusd or bitcny. For the sucess of bts , delegate should get their real mony such as usd or cny about 200%~1000% of their years pay frozen in bts inorder for every pts members could getting bitusd out the system  for application. These may sovle some problem for bts industry. Hope my sugestion have some value.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 10:53:51 am by jckj »