Author Topic: My experience as financial adviser so far  (Read 52411 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
How much payrate do you guys think is 38PTSWarrior worth at least for the beginning?  I have a model in my mind where we can increase or decrease the payrate of a delegate without the need to start over with a new name and campaign, and without the need for the devs to hard code anything (!) depended on delegates performance etc..(!)... I will reveal my idea when I have a couple of suggestions about a "fair" payrate for his delegate debut...   ;)  ( of course if we agree and we get elected , I will for security reasons dismiss my current main delegate... )

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

I find him an interesting person.  I tend to like people who live their life to their own drummer.  That being said I don't think he could really deliver that much value to BTS.  I don't expect delegates etc to be seen as charity.  So even if I thought it was "ok" I can't imagine it going very well with the rest of the community.

So while I love his social experiment and his drive to do something for BTS, I can't see him being paid as a full delegate.  Approaching people on the street in Amsterdam is just not likely to be very effective.  It would be better if he produced video or some sort of interesting content that was totally different from standard BTS selling.  Outside of doing that, I can't see more than a few hundred dollars a month and he'd really have to show he was doing something.  People would scream precedent and everything else (and for good reason).

Now if he could put together some video of himself doing his thing and make a series of youtube clips..  one never knows, he might hit upon lighting in a bottle.

Make sense and that's why I am asking about a meaningful payrate for a start... It is obvious that 100% payrate would maybe not work right now ( I guess so too...) But what are all of you proposing?Would it be fair for something for example between 30%-60% ? What would be the best approach payrate wise for a successful start? Just throw some numbers here just to have a feeling about how I handle his potential delegate proposal... Don't forget we can vote him out if we change our mind or even  decrease payrate if we think it is too much !!!  I think it is worth trying and see what will happen... I am sure if we have positive feedbacks and he is more confident after he is elected that he will  consider seriously to experiment with videos too as you said... but let's start first with payrate proposals... If you are not sure please answer like this:  10%-20%,  30%-60% , 10%-50% etc. ...

Offline gamey

• View Profile
How much payrate do you guys think is 38PTSWarrior worth at least for the beginning?  I have a model in my mind where we can increase or decrease the payrate of a delegate without the need to start over with a new name and campaign, and without the need for the devs to hard code anything (!) depended on delegates performance etc..(!)... I will reveal my idea when I have a couple of suggestions about a "fair" payrate for his delegate debut...   ;)  ( of course if we agree and we get elected , I will for security reasons dismiss my current main delegate... )

I find him an interesting person.  I tend to like people who live their life to their own drummer.  That being said I don't think he could really deliver that much value to BTS.  I don't expect delegates etc to be seen as charity.  So even if I thought it was "ok" I can't imagine it going very well with the rest of the community.

So while I love his social experiment and his drive to do something for BTS, I can't see him being paid as a full delegate.  Approaching people on the street in Amsterdam is just not likely to be very effective.  It would be better if he produced video or some sort of interesting content that was totally different from standard BTS selling.  Outside of doing that, I can't see more than a few hundred dollars a month and he'd really have to show he was doing something.  People would scream precedent and everything else (and for good reason).

Now if he could put together some video of himself doing his thing and make a series of youtube clips..  one never knows, he might hit upon lighting in a bottle.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 03:32:50 pm by liondani »

38PTSWarrior

I didn*t print anything yet. Will change the links now. I want to only try something and then see what will happen. Merry Christmas :)

How to buy BitShares or 7-steps for securing your financial future with “good new internet money”.
Latest version1. Register on https://www.kraken.com/ and buy Bitcoins (BTC).

2. Register on https://bter.com/login www.btc38.com and send the BTC from https://www.kraken.com/ to your account at bter.com www.btc38.com.

3. Buy BitShares (BTS) with your BTC on https://bter.com/trade/bts_btc www.btc38.com
4. Download the BitShares program from http://bitshares.org/downloads/

5. Register on the forum https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?action=register and ask for a small amount of BTS so you can register an account in your BitShares program. There is a thread especially for that.

Update: There is now a faucet you can use to get a small amount of BTS to register an account without asking in the forum » http://faucet.bitshares.org/

It works like this: You create an account on your local BitShares program on your computer. Then you have to go to My account and then to "key" or "Schlüssel". There you will find the public key (long number which starts with BTS and looks like this "BTSDJvGHdtrgertgTGJUVRHZCDfrerdwegtrecrhr".

This number you can copy/paste in the field on http://faucet.bitshares.org/ website. If you want you can use the new referral link. This makes it visible to the community that you have this information from me and maybe I will get a bit of a payment too. » http://faucet.bitshares.org/?r=thirtyeightptswarrior

6. Register an account in your BitShares program on your computer and send the BTS from your account at bter.com to your new account in your BitShares program.

7. Make a backup of the account in your BitShares program and store it safely in different location (for example USB, CD,..).

My name is Martin Raum. My user-name on www.bitsharestalk.org is 38PTSWarrior. I started to tell the people about BitShares (ProtoShares) in 2013 as a financial adviser on the street and am an angel investor. These are people who invest in the idea at an early stage when there is no product yet.

I was looking for a way to invest my bitcoins and found much more than an investment opportunity. You can read everything about it on www.bitshares.org.

BitShares offers new technology like BitUSD. It can be used by merchants to avoid the price volatility of Bitcoin. It is pegged to the value of the US Dollar. This makes it possible to sell a product for (for example) BitUSD 9.90.

The transaction time is around 5 seconds. You can send assets like BitUSD, BitGold or BitEUR from any user-name, for example thirtyeightptswarrior (which is mine), to another user-name. This happens anonymously.

The developers of BitShares are known to the public and the amount of money in the market is $ 37 million. One BTS is now at around $ 0.01 and could be $10 in a few years.

If you like this project you can vote for it once delegate liondani starts to manage a delegate for me. Delegates earn a profit by securing the network and can be voted in or out according to their performance. Delegates are for BitShares what miners are for Bitcoin. There are 101 of them and they are always available in case there needs to be a software update.

I will use a part of the delegates income for charity. This project is just starting so nothing is written in concrete yet. Come and see for yourself on https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11020.msg166242#new

My plan for now is to help people in the street with things they need. Many times I meet people and have no money myself to help them. Later I want to rent a house where people get everything from a shower to new clothes, haircut, therapy, and then come out as fresh people with their dignity restored. At the same time they can learn about BitShares and become a part of the ecosystem. 

This is a how-to for buying shares in a decentralized autonomous company. I hope you understand that I cannot be held responsible for any loss that might occur to you. Good luck! I hope you live long and happy!

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:32:51 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I like your flyer.  You might specifically want to give them a few more links to better resources. 

I always read your posts but would like you warn you that this site isn't full of givers.  So don't put too much expectation into receiving a delegate.  I would like to see you tipped something from a delegate, but it would be asking a lot to expect to finance much with proceeds.
I speak for myself and only myself.

38PTSWarrior

How to buy BitShares or 7-steps for securing your financial future ethically

1. Register on https://www.kraken.com/ and buy Bitcoins (BTC).
2. Register on www.bter.com www,kraken.com and send the BTC from https://www.kraken.com/ to your account at www.bter.com www.btc38.com.

3. Buy BitShares (BTS) with your BTC on www.bter.com www.btc38.com.
4. Download the BitShares program from www.bitshares.org.

5. Register on the forum www.bitsharestalk.org and ask for a small amount of BTS so you can register an account in your BitShares program. There is a thread especially for that.

6. Register an account in your BitShares program on your computer and send the BTS from www.bter.com www.btc38.com to this account.

7. Make a backup of the account in your BitShares program and store it safely in different location (for example USB, CD,..).

My name is Martin Raum. My user-name on www.bitsharestalk.org is 38PTSWarrior. I started to tell the people about BitShares (ProtoShares) in 2013 as a financial adviser on the street and am an angel investor. These are people who invest in the idea at an early stage when there is no product yet.

I was looking for a way to invest my bitcoins and found much more than an investment opportunity. You can read everything about it on www.bitshares.org.

BitShares offers new technology like BitUSD. It can be used by merchants to avoid the price volatility of Bitcoin. It is pegged to the value of the US Dollar. This makes it possible to sell a product for (for example) BitUSD 9.90.

The transaction time is around 5 seconds. You can send assets like BitUSD, BitGold or BitEUR from any user-name, for example thirtyeightptswarrior (which is mine), to another user-name. This happens anonymously.

The developers of BitShares are known to the public and the amount of money in the market is $ 37 million. One BTS is now at around $ 0.01 and could be $10 in a few years.

If you like this project you can vote for it once delegate liondani starts to manage a delegate for me. Delegates earn a profit by securing the network and can be voted in or out according to their performance. Delegates are for BitShares what miners are for Bitcoin. There are 101 of them and they are always available in case there needs to be a software update.

I will use a part of the delegates income for charity. This project is just starting so nothing is written in concrete yet. Come and see for yourself on www.bitsharestalk.org.

My plan for now is to help people in the street with things they need. Many times I meet people and have no money myself to help them. Later I want to rent a house where people get everything from a shower to new clothes, haircut, therapy, and then come out as fresh people with their dignity restored. At the same time they can learn about BitShares and become a part of the ecosystem. 

This is a how-to for buying shares in a decentralized autonomous company. I hope you understand that I cannot be held responsible for any loss that might occur to you. Good luck! I hope you live long and happy!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:31:18 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

Thanks  abelljefrry, I will try it now.
Ok fuzzy, let*s see what will happen the next days.

Offline fuzzy

I imagine to make this look nice, so I could hand it out to party people in the club.
After it is clean.

I'll help you out with the flyers/leaflet design. Can't promise it will be done so soon, quite busy here during Holiday season.

Thanks for your effort and stay safe, buddy. Happy Holidays! :)

p/s: Just PM me if you need any help (design related)

If you decide to run a delegate for something like this please let me know so we can get a hangout set up to find out more.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline abelljefrry

I imagine to make this look nice, so I could hand it out to party people in the club.
After it is clean.

I'll help you out with the flyers/leaflet design. Can't promise it will be done so soon, quite busy here during Holiday season.

Thanks for your effort and stay safe, buddy. Happy Holidays! :)

p/s: Just PM me if you need any help (design related)
Need a designer for your project? Hire me! I accept BTS as payment :)

View my BitShares design portfolio here : bit.ly/BitSharesPortfolio

38PTSWarrior

Ok, I am walking around and tell the people that I will soon have a delegate and that I don*t want to make money directly from them.
They like the idea and I am excited, really nice.

I would like to rent people a groundfloor apartment, give them a coffee machine and then they can live there and sell coffee. It is easier in some places than in others.

I think it would be good to make delegates or something else for tribes. Just make the account for people from a certain tribe. Then they can get money for education without asking the white government. And also a bitshares account for every new born for free :D

38PTSWarrior

After it is clean.

38PTSWarrior

I made this here for printing out and give to people or a blog. No photo or camera at the moment. If you would like to read it and make changes so it sounds better, I would be very happy.

How to buy BitShares? 7-steps.

1. Register on https://localbitcoins.com/register/* and buy Bitcoins (BTC).
Outdated information. Localbitcoins.com is not available in Germany at the moment.

2. Register on https://bter.com/login www.btc38.com and send the BTC from localbitcoins.com Bitstamp to your account at bter.com www.btc38com.

3. Buy bitshares (BTS) with your BTC on www.bter.com. www.kraken.com.
4. Download the bitshares program from www.bitshares.org.
5. Register on the forum www.bitsharestalk.org and ask for a small amount of BTS so
you can register an account in your bitshares program. There is a thread especially for that.

6. Register an account in your bitshares program on your computer and send the BTS from www.bter.com www.btc38.com to this account.
7. Save the wallet of your account and store it safely in different locations (for example USB, CD,..).

BitShares offers new technology like BitUSD. It can be used by merchants to avoid the price volatility of Bitcoin. It is pegged
to the value of the US Dollar. This makes it possible to sell a product for, for example, 9.90 BitUSD.

The transaction time is around 5 seconds. You can send from an user-name, for example eddy123, to another user-name.
This happens anonymously but the feature can be turned off if you want to. This has changed. There is no anonymity yet. It is as anonymous as bitcoin.

The developers of BitShares are known to the public and the amount of money in the market (Market Cap) is $ 37 million.
One BTS is now at around $ 0.01.

My user-name on www.bitsharestalk.org is 38PTSWarrior. Check out
www.bitshares.org, where you can find all the information you need to make yourself a picture of what this
is all about. If you like my work you can vote for my delegate once user liondani starts to manage a delegate for me.
The plan for now is to help people in the street with things they need. Many times I meet people and have no money to buy them something.
I will make use of the delegates income for charity. Come and watch or contribute on www.bitsharestalk.org if you want.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:29:15 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

Let*s do it!
Let*s combine all ideas. Liondani, that*s a great offer, thx! Gamey i am german. Thanks for your warm words, which make life so much better.

So I have to make a post and tell the story, that*s the trick. I will try this now.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline freebit

• View Profile
    • 比特虫
very hard time, every day so hard

I wish you good luck and happy every day .