Author Topic: Bitshares Facebook Page is Ineffective ATM - Brian Page do sound editing  (Read 2203 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Just subtitle the small video clips. Easy and effective.

+5% Easy to read by non native english

I agree with your comment greatly.  I would think just increasing the sound in a sound editing program is the easy solution Mr. Page is looking for.  If he does your subtitling, then he will definitely be turning over a new leaf.

Sorry for the hating Brian and im sure some have given you the nickname "The Brain" we are all in this together to grow the hell out of bitshares and become fabulously rich and not just rich.

Offline betax

• View Profile

+5% Easy to read by non native english
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
this is the best video we have until we get permission to use the professionally done one from inside bitcoins, which we cant use at the moment. B

Either use fiverr to have someone edit the sound or use the sound editing feature in an audio program to increase the volume.

You'll eventually get it right your on the job 5 days a week meaning its like building the perfect body, takes time but there are tricks....learn the tricks.  tricks = techniques = ways = understanding = read articles = search google = type in keywords and read.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Eh I'm just giving constructive feedback.  No suggestions of volunteering or requesting tips here. 
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Maybe Brian can get Tony Robbins to do a deep, booming, motivational voiceover.

Offline fuzzy

Someone else complained to me about this.  The audio level could at least be increased to make up for the poor quality.  They said it was near impossible to hear until they maxed out the volume on their computer.

I might be able to look at it, but would require a tip to my team of volunteers (Gamey, JoeyD and Jabbajabba) for helping.  It's closing in on time to give them another tip and Fuzzy is running low on fundage.

I could sell cam time with lonely truckers...but prefer this avenue first.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Someone else complained to me about this.  The audio level could at least be increased to make up for the poor quality.  They said it was near impossible to hear until they maxed out the volume on their computer.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
this is the best video we have until we get permission to use the professionally done one from inside bitcoins, which we cant use at the moment. B

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
If you go here https://www.facebook.com/officialbitshares?fref=nf and try to listen to some of the videos the sounds quality is really bad.

Probably leading to less acceptance of the page from people.

If your doing something though there is more people joining each day as pictured at the bottom graph here http://bitsharesblocks.com/charts