Author Topic: 1107 本周mumble會議問題收集  (Read 8134 times)

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
大神能否将中文区问的问题,BM如何回复汇总贴在论坛上。谢谢
 +5% +5%

如果有問到的話
之後會整理上來 謝謝
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
id系统的架构问题:如果照toast所说keyid导入bts中,那么会出现bts id和key id所有权人不同的情况。如何处理?
我想id系统应该是简单明了且内部一致的。否则很容易让人困惑。
注册bts id应该直接就能启用key graph。不能bts账户的aaa属于张三,keygraph里的aaa属于李四吧。

I'd like to put the key graph onto BTS. There you will have a "keyID" but they will not be actual accounts, just named keys. I could import names from keyID at the snapshot date.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

=========================
还有个问题
AGS PTS终结了,私钥安全问题还是没有个好方案保护。比如最近那个Rand Paul Coin要个ags和pts各10%,导入钱包领取很可能被偷私钥吧。有什么好的方案么?

問了
asked from here by sudo(https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11064.msg146212#msg146212):

About the infrastructure of ID system:
If the keyids are named keys in bts system,  how to deal with if the keyid 'peter'  and bts id 'peter' are held by 2 different guys?

asked from here by sudo(https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11064.msg146212#msg146212): Now that AGS&PTS are going to be honored by 3rd party DACs, is there going to be some better ways to protect the private keys within wallet.dat? Cuz the private could be stolen during import.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 02:43:27 pm by cn-members »
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline suwoder

• View Profile
大神能否将中文区问的问题,BM如何回复汇总贴在论坛上。谢谢
 +5% +5%

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
id系统的架构问题:如果照toast所说keyid导入bts中,那么会出现bts id和key id所有权人不同的情况。如何处理?
我想id系统应该是简单明了且内部一致的。否则很容易让人困惑。
注册bts id应该直接就能启用key graph。不能bts账户的aaa属于张三,keygraph里的aaa属于李四吧。

I'd like to put the key graph onto BTS. There you will have a "keyID" but they will not be actual accounts, just named keys. I could import names from keyID at the snapshot date.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

=========================
还有个问题
AGS PTS终结了,私钥安全问题还是没有个好方案保护。比如最近那个Rand Paul Coin要个ags和pts各10%,导入钱包领取很可能被偷私钥吧。有什么好的方案么?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 01:36:13 pm by sudo »

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
KeyID API有了吗,我想开发小程序,支持 KeyID 登录。

问了
asked from here by trytinysmart (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11064.msg146126#msg146126)
Is KeyID API ready yet? I wanna develop some small apps that support login using KeyID.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
有没有计划将内盘资产功能盘活(原有的bitshares ME功能)?
降低资产发行费,和一些大型论坛合作,积分导入bts的资产,可以挂单交易。这样一个论坛几千几万的活跃用户就能熟悉bts系统了。

问了:
asked from here by sudo (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11064.msg146122#msg146122) What is the plan about assets inside BTS wallert (the original bitshares ME)? I suggest lowering fee for issue assets, collaborating with large forum to integrate bts asset as bonus points and enable trading. Then tens of thousands of active users can get familiar with bts system.

Offline trytinysmart

• View Profile
KeyID API有了吗,我想开发小程序,支持 KeyID 登录。
Keyhotee: 5MZKHUAp5C2z6ZtU5twJ6vTSVH8gAv9UEPpr1tQGbpsmUxUzzv
PTS: Pu8VUEEKhib6vULvvJAgG3UuzUxpDTR9La

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
有没有计划将内盘资产功能盘活(原有的bitshares ME功能)?
降低资产发行费,和一些大型论坛合作,积分导入bts的资产,可以挂单交易。这样一个论坛几千几万的活跃用户就能熟悉bts系统了。

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
我问下现在市场的推广计划有哪些,
1.有没有向更多的交易所推广上BTS交易.
2.没有向Bitpay这样的公司推广支持BTS/bitusd
3.没有向普通用户宣传BTS是什么

問了
asked from here by BTSdac (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11064.msg146076#msg146076)
I wanna ask what is the current plan and strategy of marketing and promotion, and: 1.are you contacting more excahnges for trading of BTS? 2. are you contacting companies like Bitpay to support BTS/BitUSD? 3. are you promoting to average joes about what is BTS?

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
我问下现在市场的推广计划有哪些,
1.有没有向更多的交易所推广上BTS交易.
2.没有向Bitpay这样的公司推广支持BTS/bitusd
3.没有向普通用户宣传BTS是什么
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
bts12月能不能出  有没有dns和vote的功能这是大家最关心的  就算不能给出具体时间那到哪部了 这影响到加州的选举和bts能不能尽快到1刀,3i能不能给大家一个奇迹。 还有会不会有沙特的推广人尽快开始沙特阿拉伯经济与石油论坛的的推广   埃及人能创造奇迹 德国人能创造奇迹 日本人能创造奇迹 美国人能创造奇迹中国人能创造奇迹 3i能不能有点志愿军的精神加班加点给大家一个奇迹  就像中国奇迹 大家可以没有根据地井冈山但不能没有毛主席的精神   另外请bm看看孙子兵法和三国演义 请原话翻译给3i

你的問題太長, 問了可能會縮短大家的時間, 或者英文社區那邊可能選擇就不問了.
另外可能也是我的英文造詣有限, 請將你的問題濃縮成簡單扼要的一兩句可以嗎? 謝謝

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
bts团队目前最重要的事情是什么,是重要,不是紧急。

問了
asked from here by cgafeng (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11064.msg145666#msg145666)
what is the most important task of bts team right now? I mean important, not urgent.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
1.目前合并后和合并前3I人员的变动?而且目前总共有多少开发者再协作开发?是否有足够的人手能够保证按进度进行?
2.3I目前的PTS是否准备全部清空或者是部分处理?还有一些老PTSER准备接手这些PTS,然后商讨如何延续PTS。3I既然融合了PTS,对PTS是完全放弃,还是也想继续持有等待新的机会?如果持有的话,对PTS系统是否有技术支持?

問了

1. what are the changes of 3I team members before and after the merger? How many developers are collaborating right now? Are there enough members to ensure that the progress will be on schedule?

2. What are you going to do with PTS held by I3? Are you going to sell it all or partially? As I know, there are some old PTSers planing to buy these PTS, and will try to do something with it. Now that I3 merged PTS into BTS, are you going to just give up these PTS or trying to wait for some new chances? If you are goning to keep these PTS, are you going to provide some technical support to it?

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
问问bm啥时候考虑找点java开发人员做一个类似bitcoinj的项目,把bitshares协议用java实现一个。也方便出安卓钱包嘛。还可以吸引java社区的开发人员来出力,要是3I没空,可以开个悬赏嘛。

問了
asked from here by her0 (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11064.msg145897#msg145897) Maybe you should consider doing some sub-project like bitcoinj to implement BTS in java. And this will be helpful to write a android BTS wallet. Also this can attract java developers to participate, and you can provide some bounty if I3 don't have time to do this.

Offline her0

• View Profile
问问bm啥时候考虑找点java开发人员做一个类似bitcoinj的项目,把bitshares协议用java实现一个。也方便出安卓钱包嘛。还可以吸引java社区的开发人员来出力,要是3I没空,可以开个悬赏嘛。