Author Topic: Selling PTS Post Snapshot  (Read 3979 times)

Offline aftw

• View Profile
Now that the snapshot has taken place what are the reasons to continue to hold PTS? Is 'this' PTS being taken over? If so, will it be part of the Bitshares ecosystem or related to Bitshares in any way?

Is AlphaBar's PTS different than 'this' PTS? How will it be related to Bitshares?

Can someone explain vesting? If I had 730 shares of PTS at the snapshot how many shares of BTS do I have on day one of its launch? One? My understanding is that I will have 730 BTS shares, plus an additional 73 shares at 10%, after two years. Is that correct?

Can DNS be sold? Is there any reason to continue to hold it?

I know the ultimate goal with this reorganization is to simplify (and I'm hopeful it will) but currently it is confusing. It is hard to decipher which communications are from official sources (or even who the official sources are) and which are from well-meaning but only partially informed sources. As well, understanding which ideas are proposals and which are decided courses of action can be difficult. 

I plan to continue to hold for the long-term as my hope is that Bitshares can recover from this damage.