Author Topic: PTS Mining Giveaway - 300 PTS TRX fees -$100 per transaction, 10+ transactions.  (Read 5931 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
<- never was an active miner .. just have no hardware .. too bad

Offline Riverhead

I'll only be running a single 7970. I don't have the energy to rebuild all that shit lol.

Offline Riverhead

I havent got anywhere near that setup.  I can pull my 3 7970s and my 2 7950s out of mothball for a special event though.  What is currently the best GPU mining technique?  I can't remember the last pool I used.

I'd go with ypool.net and the software I was using on Windows was PtsGPUz0.5b. If you can't find that (I think they have it on ypool.net) I can share it via dropbox.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I havent got anywhere near that setup.  I can pull my 3 7970s and my 2 7950s out of mothball for a special event though.  What is currently the best GPU mining technique?  I can't remember the last pool I used.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Riverhead

Brings back memories. Oh the young and naive days :) .

My 32 GPU's during setup. All boxed up and mostly sold now.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Riverhead

Looks like I have some rigs to reassemble.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 01:40:00 am by Riverhead »

Tuck Fheman

Quote from: ypool.net
Protoshares GPU
AMD GPU

clpts by NaN (Linux/Windows)

NVIDIA Cuda GPU

cudaptsx by dga (Linux)
arCUDAminer by archit (Windows)

Protoshares CPU
yam by yvg1900 (Linux/Windows (x64))

The source code of the reference pool miner is available at [ github ]

Offline bytemaster

Starting Thursday morning I will be broadcasting the PTS refund transactions.   To encourage mining I will be setting a very high transaction fee of 300 PTS. 

There will likely be 10+ transactions so dust off your old mining rigs and help keep the PTS network alive and get our transactions processed.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.