Author Topic: The new BitShares.org site is coming soon!  (Read 7612 times)

Offline Riverhead

No information is better than incorrect info. I would choose sparse over fiction. The last thing we want is a new person reading one thing on the official site and then another in the very wiki it links to.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
hey ... thx xeroc for you kind words! And i have to say sry for not getting site done in expected time frame ... but i'll finish it today...
love you~
finally we can make some noise.

i'll give my best ... and then we'll fill in more content later on .. IMO problem on current content is .. that so much has changed last weeks!
So we have to completely rework documentation, FAQ etc... IMO any thoughts!?

Keep it simple, and then link to wiki for a more comprehensive FAQ. We can all help edit the Wiki when it is required. As I understood it, the marketing effort now is towards simplicity, ease of use, man in the street..

Offline blahblah7up

• View Profile
hey ... thx xeroc for you kind words! And i have to say sry for not getting site done in expected time frame ... but i'll finish it today...
love you~

i'll give my best ... and then we'll fill in more content later on .. IMO problem on current content is .. that so much has changed last weeks!

You're going to launch the new website without the proper content???????

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
love you~

put out a bounty for content  :P
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
love you~

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

lzr1900

love you~

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Do we have only 1 designer?

Honestly cass you are groundshattering if you designed the FAQ page background for bitshares.org, that should have never changed, the main page should have had the background you used for other pages. 

I do not know if you will be able to top that, if you do you are truly great, like super great.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
2days gone~
cass has some real life issues to resolve currently that are much more important to him (believe me) .. he will get back to work when done!
Remember, cass has proven to be a working monster machine .. give him a break when he needs one ..

lzr1900

Hey … we'll launch site asap…  guess 1-2 days …sry for delay … and thx for your patience

(but now you can see, why i want to avoid exact timeframes on this ;) )
2days gone~

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
Hey … we'll launch site asap…  guess 1-2 days …sry for delay … and thx for your patience

Rather you guys get it right and take your time.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 08:24:42 am by cass »

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
for those that haven't noticed .. bitshares-x.info redirects to the github release page now

great - yes we're working on revamp … timeframe...i want avoid to be exact on this currently, hopefully by the end of this week ;)
Monday now

lets hope monday

lzr1900

for those that haven't noticed .. bitshares-x.info redirects to the github release page now

great - yes we're working on revamp … timeframe...i want avoid to be exact on this currently, hopefully by the end of this week ;)
Monday now

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 04:32:31 am by cass »