Author Topic: Wallet_Check_Sharedrop  (Read 5060 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Still locked up, sorry:  https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/issues/880

It seems the milestone was moved to 0.4.29 but I think we should be able to get it into 0.4.28

That's fine, as long as there is transparency. I was worried that it might have gotten claimed somehow in another unregistered account I imported it in to check the balance. But felt it was risky to do it this way.

Thanks for update, toast!

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Still locked up, sorry:  https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/issues/880

It seems the milestone was moved to 0.4.29 but I think we should be able to get it into 0.4.28
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Ok, so my wallet_check_sharedrop worked.  Does this mean I don't have to do anything and I can just wait for the payouts?

Can someone please clarify this? How do the shares come through?

Will be available with release of version 0.4.25 (any day now) and vesting (available) at the rate of 1/730 per day.

I'm running v0.4.27.2. wallet_check_sharedrop shows balance. Is the ability to claim it now implemented?

lzr1900

Ok, so my wallet_check_sharedrop worked.  Does this mean I don't have to do anything and I can just wait for the payouts?

Will be available with release of version 0.4.25 (any day now) and vesting (available) at the rate of 1/730 per day.
hehe

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
AFAIK there will be a special transaction type (read: button) to withdraw theses funds ..

Any news on that?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
AFAIK there will be a special transaction type (read: button) to withdraw theses funds ..

Offline onceuponatime

Offline cygnify

• View Profile

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
After import I get 0 BTS on unregistered account. However wallet_check_sharedrop shows some balance.

This was from PTS, is it because it's not mature yet? How often does it mature?

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
skyscraperfarms can you send me details about the DNS you think you're missing?

I am actually not sure if it is "missing".  I meant that when I copy/paste everything into betax' website, nothing comes up. Do you know the exact allocation of BTS per DNS we should be getting or direct me to the thread that has that?

Thanks

Did you make sure you took out everything except the comma's when you coppy and paste to the site?

I know the first time I didn't

Ggozzo

I am actually not sure if it is "missing".  I meant that when I copy/paste everything into betax' website, nothing comes up. Do you know the exact allocation of BTS per DNS we should be getting or direct me to the thread that has that?

Thanks

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Ggozzo

I imported my PTS in July too and I got most of the sharedrop balance, i have reimported my pts wallet and it matches to the output here:

https://bitbalance.azurewebsites.net/

So you can validate it either way.

so yeah, i had to re-import my pts keys. it must be because this isnt the original wallet or computer i used to import back in July.

Anyway, my pts balance shows up on your website, but my DNS shows nothing. Which should not be the case.

Anyone want to explain how i get the sharedrop shares? Do they just show up bit by bit each day, or is there going to be some other command to redeem the amount according to the vesting schedule?

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Did you import your PTS wallet.dat into BTS wallet before running this command?

Back in July. Do I need to do it again?

Won't that vest my shares at a fraction of what they're worth? I feel like we need a better explanation for the vesting shares and how to and how to avoid accidentally redeeming shares early.

No, that's not how it works. You get to claim them as they mature; you can never lose any by redeeming early. On day one you get 1/730 of the total, on day 2 you get the next 1/730 of the total, and so on.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 03:03:23 pm by biophil »
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."