Author Topic: PTS has shot UP  (Read 3802 times)

Offline Beetle559

• View Profile
PTS is doing great, happy to see it break the 10$ mark. Should only go up from here while supply deceases and difficulty goes up. Holding onto my PTS for now, my only regret is not being able to have had more due to my small budget. Sitting on 2000$ worth of PTS feels pretty good especially when it was a 15$ investment.

Mined some on my crappy laptop from a motel room, didn't even pay for power!

I did buy some more though, I'm definitely holding these.

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
PTS is doing great, happy to see it break the 10$ mark. Should only go up from here while supply deceases and difficulty goes up. Holding onto my PTS for now, my only regret is not being able to have had more due to my small budget. Sitting on 2000$ worth of PTS feels pretty good especially when it was a 15$ investment.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline Beetle559

• View Profile
iam holding long term ... we'll grow together ... and everybody can to his part on this

You all have it easy... I have to work to make this happen!   No pressure or anything... lol

If you ever need a power plant operator I'm your guy! Other than that....I can't really help much :(

Offline bytemaster

iam holding long term ... we'll grow together ... and everybody can to his part on this

You all have it easy... I have to work to make this happen!   No pressure or anything... lol
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

Yes, I'm holding PTS for the longest time, along with the BTC that I have left over after buying PTS.

I've done fairly well at maintaining calm with the price rise of BTC and PTS.  I would not be surprised if it all reversed tomorrow, but I never invested what I cannot afford to lose, and thus I will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

I wonder if there is any connection between the rise of PTS and some negative attention for a potential BitShares competitor on the front page of /r/Bitcoin.  Probably not, but what would I know?

With the present $20+ million market-cap for ProtoShares, Invictus is highly incentivized to deliver on the promise of BitShares, and I believe that Invictus will deliver.

You have that right!   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Evan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: evan
Yes, I'm holding PTS for the longest time, along with the BTC that I have left over after buying PTS.

I've done fairly well at maintaining calm with the price rise of BTC and PTS.  I would not be surprised if it all reversed tomorrow, but I never invested what I cannot afford to lose, and thus I will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

I wonder if there is any connection between the rise of PTS and some negative attention for a potential BitShares competitor on the front page of /r/Bitcoin.  Probably not, but what would I know?

With the present $20+ million market-cap for ProtoShares, Invictus is highly incentivized to deliver on the promise of BitShares, and I believe that Invictus will deliver.

Offline Beetle559

• View Profile
Damn, I'm so torn right now. I have a position in PTS and would like more but that means giving up bitcoin.

Holy hell it's an upside down world where holding bitcoin seems like the "safe" thing to do.

Ah screw it, I'm putting myself back in the market.

WTB 5 BTC worth of PTS.

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
PTS has shot up at the exchange.  Superb..

Are you holding onto your PTS?  What do you envision?

For one, I'm buying as much as I can afford.  What are your plans?
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk