Author Topic: Any Solutions for DNS stuck in Transit | Snapshot | Fix ?  (Read 1556 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
They have it, it's a small vesting balance so don't get your hopes up.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
Thanks Toast, yes I understand that there was a 'Fix for DNS' to be issued for 'pre announcement stakeholders'. Funds were to be given to the exchange to facilitate this... did that happen? Did anyone from BTER receive their allocation?
hi
 even though l have sent few mails to Bter but been told that l must patiently wait,even it s been two weeks still Bter have not redeemed BTS for my DNS yet
l still don t have any clue what s happening.
Thanks

Offline toast

• View Profile
It's a vesting balance and it's not much, but yes. Maybe somebody will buy out some of the exchange's illiquid balances though.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo
Thanks Toast, yes I understand that there was a 'Fix for DNS' to be issued for 'pre announcement stakeholders'. Funds were to be given to the exchange to facilitate this... did that happen? Did anyone from BTER receive their allocation?

Offline toast

• View Profile
Fix for dns holders has nothing to do with the exchange not being able to broadcast transactions. They actually should have the BTS for you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo
I had sent some DNS from BTER to my wallet which I updated to v0.0.5-2-gdba5398 pre snapshot and had plenty of time before the cut-off but although the DNS was sent by BTER, as evidenced by the TX ID, it never arrived in my wallet.
I have witnessed that the transaction took place on the blockchain and since then read somewhere in a post that BTER had not updated to the later version possibly blocking transfers (sorry, I don't know how the back-end of things work). Trying to run the KeyID wallet doesn't help as it is stuck around block 300301.

QUESTION #1: Is there something I am not doing right to get my full balance populated ?
QUESTION #2: How do I go about receiving my BTS snapshot. Should I wait till full balance is populated in wallet ?
QUESTION #3: How do I get the "Fix for DNS holders" that Bytemaster was talking about ?

We cannot promise anything but know that if we can we try to do right by everyone.

I don't mean to be greedy here and I am happy to gift back where the team would see it serve a better purpose. I just loath not finishing a task or having open ended situations that leave me with no closure.
Appreciate any help here guys
Respectfully
Vince