Author Topic: Meta thread to keep track of important threads  (Read 2511 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I would vote for a paid delegate that does this and summarizes discussions etc. (like a part time job...)

This will probably be the long term solution.
For now if there is enough interest it could be handled by three or four forum members. I for my part would be happy to help with it.
Sounds good!

Offline theoretical

I would vote for a paid delegate that does this and summarizes discussions etc. (like a part time job...)

+5%
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo

This will probably be the long term solution.
For now if there is enough interest it could be handled by three or four forum members. I for my part would be happy to help with it.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
As this forum is pretty active and not everybody has time to read through dozens of threads every day I was wondering if anybody would see value in some sort of meta thread. It would keep track of most important announcements, interesting discussions etc. If possible provide a TL;DR, shortly describe different camps or a reached consensus.

It will not be possible to do this in a completely objective way, but as it would be clearly labelled not official it might be just fine.

This is an idea that just came to my mind and I don't know if it is feasible. It might just get too extensive to be any help. Any opinions on this?