Author Topic: 6,420 BTS for Stats and Graphs for Markets Displayed on Website  (Read 3742 times)

Offline svk

Like valzav I too have been considering building something similar to this but am constrained by free time available to do so.

My site already provides all this data though but not really in real-time as it's on a 30 sec update cycle, if that's sufficient for you I could always provide a json feed for you to use.

svk can you please get us the json feed when you get a chance. Thanks!

any news!?  :P

Yea sorry kinda forgot about this, will try to get it done this evening!
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Like valzav I too have been considering building something similar to this but am constrained by free time available to do so.

My site already provides all this data though but not really in real-time as it's on a 30 sec update cycle, if that's sufficient for you I could always provide a json feed for you to use.

any news!?  :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline mint chocolate chip

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

thx svk for your really fast response :) yes json feed would be great, wouldn't it ?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

30 seconds is way enough up-to-date.  How complicated would it be to take the json feed and display the data?

It should be visible on more sites so I am all for that. My technical skills are relatively limited, so I was looking for someone to help me with somehow getting it to be seen on my site, however that may be accomplished.

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
maybe svk can help out … i sent him link to page ...

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i can also include it into .org page ... so we can place it on several sites and more decentralized … let me know what you'Re thinking …

Offline valzav

• View Profile
I was planning to build a simialar service and even registered bitsharesmarkets.info domain, the idea was to have something like this on it http://www.ripplecharts.com/
But currently I have too much on my plate to continue this project.

I somebody would be interested to use Ruby on Rails to implement this kind of service I can help with initial setup - having DigitalOcean instance running with bitshares client installed, Ruby bitshares RPC client able to talk to it.
Also please let me know I you wouldbe interested to run it on bitsharesmarkets.info or bitsharesmarkets.com domains.

I am looking for some help to display the various markets in real time. I am self-funding a Bounty of 6,420 BTS to someone who has the skills to try and help me build something that benefits the BitShares community.

I need a web developer who can create and implement PHP code that takes the API for each market i.e. bts, bitGOLD, bitUSD, bitCNY et al. and has the data nicely displayed on a Joomla site:

current bid/ask order book
candlestick chart (if possible)
line chart
volume/price chart  (if possible)
current price
24 hour volume
24 hour price change
low, high
fiat value
feed price
total supply
order history
margin call/ short sell orders
last data update time stamp
any other relevant data

There appears to be Joomla extensions that allow PHP code to be place inside articles/modules so incorporating the code into the site should not be too difficult.

I would want to be able to also display select user-issued assets, and be shown how to display new markets when they open in the future.
thanks - bitsharesmarket.com