Author Topic: [CLOSED] Lighthouse's BTC <-> PTS Trusted Escrow Service & Bulk Orders -  (Read 11468 times)

Offline hiddenvalleyranch

• View Profile
Ok I have a new buyer
http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=271

What would be the total fee on a 185 PTS trade? I'm paying all of the fee. I'll just send it all to you in one transaction.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
PokeBitMon I send to him BTC but him don't send me 355PTS
look here:
http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=239.0

He conducted a good trade with me, but I added a note next to his name with a link to your thread - thank you for reminding me.
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline zhao150

• 老子早就不想当代表了
    • View Profile
老子早就不想当代表了

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
Updated the original post with partial list of traders, bulk order, fee structure, finder fee and miner representation
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline Evan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: evan

Offline skreech8

• View Profile
Graphic Design for PTS: Logo's, icons, banners, apps etc. PM for details

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline skreech8

• View Profile
Hi, I'd like to use your escrow service for a trade between me and suesnow:
http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=94.0

150 PTS @ 0.0035 BTC

Thanks

Graphic Design for PTS: Logo's, icons, banners, apps etc. PM for details

Offline Evan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: evan
Another successful trade escrowed by Lighthouse:

atavacron <-> Evan

I have had no regrets in any transaction using Lighthouse as escrow.  I wish I could say the same for some of my other transactions.

Don't be left in the dark wondering if you will see what crypto-currency you bought.  Let Lighthouse bring some light to your trade, and be safe.
(No, Lighthouse did not pay me to say this.)

Offline Proto

• View Profile
Can confirm another successful trade escrowed by Lighthouse

onceuponatime <-> Proto

Offline albon

• View Profile
Hi everybody,
Protoshares is a great idea, and I want to help it succeed in any way I can.  To this point I've conducted 9 successful trades, and just escrow'd my first in this market. 

Escrow procedure is as follows:  Protocoin seller sends the sold amount to a PTS address I control, once they have 12 confirmations I alert the buyer to send their BTC directly to the seller.  Once the seller confirms to their level of satisfaction (I recommend three), they confirm reciept and the Protocoins in escrow are released to the buyer.

Orders under 100 PTS I ask a .5% fee payable by either the seller, buyer or both in either BTC or PTS
Order over 100PTS the fee drops to .25%, at over 1000PTS .1%

I recommend the above message and Lighthouse as an Escrow Agent

The first three orders I facilitate will be free of charge, so far I have escrow'd one

Successful Orders:
Albon <-> Evan
PTS PZcyCXhyE2h8SK11Ed8Wg1WeuzwtVVeYCT

BTC 1BHPjHubNKQit9s8twvVmZVPdaF8RumFzB

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
Thanks for all the trades everybody, Looks like markets are getting started so I'm closing my doors for Escrow and Bulk Orders - Will still do a little trading, but not much - PM me if you want to talkor email waitress88@cloak.gli.ph

Hi everybody,
Protoshares is a great idea, and I want to help it succeed in any way I can.  To this point I've conducted more than 40 successful trades, and just facilitated more than 50,000PTS worth of transactions.  I offer escrow services and PTS brokering.

If you're a miner who wants to sell in quantity to a trusted party and not bother with unreliable buyers - I'm your guy.   

If you're an investor annoyed by the fact that there are no PTS exchanges and lots of scammers, don't waste your time - contact me for a smooth, clean transaction.

Not a miner or bulk buyer yourself but know one?  I pay finders fees!  2% total volume for the first three trades I do with them, payable in BTC or PTS.  Contact me today!

Escrow procedure is as follows:  Protocoin seller sends the sold amount to a PTS address I control, once they have 12 confirmations I alert the buyer to send their BTC directly to the seller.  Once the seller confirms to their level of satisfaction (I recommend three), they confirm receipt and the Protocoins in escrow are released to the buyer.

Fees are 1% of total amount, minimum 5PTS - Payable by the seller in either BTC or PTS

Trader's I've Worked with

Atavacron
Bytemaster
Evan
Albon
Pankkake
Rando
Super3
Evan
Calvin
Sserge
Comal
Skaffen
Suesnow
Skreech8
Vzier
Proto
onceuponatime
fablio
IlyaVak
JWF
Ninelives
PokeBitMon <------Appears to be a scammer, conducted a good trade with me but scammed someone else
Rovait
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 07:16:38 pm by Lighthouse »