Author Topic: PTS/Block #81,625  (Read 2338 times)

zerosum

Re: PTS/Block #81,625
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 05:24:07 am »
Not 100% sure but... are you sure BM you are not also sending PTS back to people that donated on that notorious day (2014-04-20 ) that somebody donated 6000 PTS? We got the bigger part of our donation back already, remember?

Why I think this might be the case?
I received 3.9700 ( more or less the amount I am over-retuned PTS) PTS for/in address: PfWMwNFL6vRLPXX3oJDzZqak9kyLt9AvaN
and AGSExplorer shows no particular donations from it, other then the above address being sub-account/related/return (whatever the right term is) to the address I donated from on that particular day.

http://www1.agsexplorer.com/balances/PfWMwNFL6vRLPXX3oJDzZqak9kyLt9AvaN

zerosum

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 04:47:26 am »
I was wondering if anyone would notice that mistake.  It only happened once ;)   Returns appreciated but not required.

Sending this back, but I still have 4+PTS more than I should, I believe...

[edit]
Well, I can not figure out any other duplicate transaction, maybe mistake in my math somewhere.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 04:57:05 am by tonyk2 »

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 04:39:30 am »
I was wondering if anyone would notice that mistake.  It only happened once ;)   Returns appreciated but not required.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

zerosum

PTS/Block #81,625
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 04:07:59 am »
Some funds were returned to the AGS donors twice in that block.

It must have happened at least one more time, because I have about twice as much as the amount wrongly returned in those transactions. (i.e. I have about 10 PTS more then I should and in this block they were giving back 5 PTS amounts).

No biggie in general, if this has not happened with some bigger amounts or in a lot of occasions.