Author Topic: Is this the bottom?  (Read 10956 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
It must be the sparkle snapshot announcement.   Lol.  Kidding.
that was a good one...   :)

PS I think it's time for the ripple gainers to make some profits over here also....

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline bytemaster

It must be the sparkle snapshot announcement.   Lol.  Kidding. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
Wow, big move in BTS. Hopefully we will go higher from here. We also have the PLAY snapshot in a week.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Wow  < $16 000 24hr volume. That's got to be an all time low volume for BTS(X)

This was actually inaccurate, its because coinmarketcap wasnt updating btc38's trade, ever since btc38 switched from BTSX to BTS a couple days ago.

Yes, thanks,  chryspano cleared that up for me just a few posts later on this same page...

Something is wrong with coinmarketcap the last days(maybe more) they don't include BTC38 trading volume, its more than 140K

+5% Thanks good to know!

Thanks to that I started buying again before this nice move...  :)

... I'm actually buying more myself as I'm pretty bullish again and see a lot of small positives happening that will build momentum towards the main marketing push.

It's a big day though and Counterparty has been trending down, maybe Overstock will move to BitShares after all...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 02:29:48 pm by Empirical1.1 »

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Yup i'm also working on e-commerce plugins for bitshares. Will be integral for merchants to adopt a pay with bitshares model.
First step complete opencart.. Feedback requested

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11840.new#new
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
The chart is super bullish.  We just broke the downtrend, AND we will get a bullish moving average crossover tomorrow on the daily.

(Of course, that doesnt mean to panic buy at .135.  It means try to buy any pullback that occurs.  Never panic buy).

Of course, we all had PLENTY of chances to buy recently at absurdly low prices, so everyone here should probably be mostly in already. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 07:20:25 am by Ander »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
This is so beautiful.

This is a wave 3, the buying power is much stronger than anything since the August runup when bitassets come out.  And probably only 3 of 1! :)

Awesome! If BTC could also break through the resistance, this might be an epic rally. But you never know... risk to lose money is always there.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I think there is no resistance up to 0.17 if it breaks 0.13

And there is no resistance up .32 if it breaks .17. :)

Yup one minor one at 0.14 before 0.17 then new highs
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Ander

• View Profile
This is so beautiful.

This is a wave 3, the buying power is much stronger than anything since the August runup when bitassets come out.  And probably only 3 of 1! :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
We hit .117 now. :)

Just took a couple days longer than I expected.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

This was actually inaccurate, its because coinmarketcap wasnt updating btc38's trade, ever since btc38 switched from BTSX to BTS a couple days ago.

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
150,000 BTS sell order on BTER which was canceled after 10 minutes or so.

150 000 is not very much. Most of the trading happens on BTC38.

I'm actually starting to feel very bullish on BitShares. Ripple getting momentum and doing big CNY volume is actually BitShares positive for me. The way the delegate system is coming together is good. Looks like there are a few community members helping co-ordinate efforts on various fronts and they're not being reckless with it. I think MethodX is doing a great job.

I think the negative short term effect of introducing dilution on the share price is pretty much over. I see a lot of small positives happening now that will build momentum towards the push.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:19:32 am by Empirical1.1 »

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
150,000 BTS sell order on BTER which was canceled after 10 minutes or so.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

Something is wrong with coinmarketcap the last days(maybe more) they don't include BTC38 trading volume, its more than 140K

+5% Thanks good to know!

chryspano