Author Topic: Ability to switch between wallet folders in web wallet/qt wallet  (Read 1323 times)

Offline 麥可貓

• View Profile
PTS: PmRVDPymZqSAZEXauHZSewrUrE66af7epT
BTSX: michaelcat
Delegate Team: x1.sun  x2.sun

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline 麥可貓

• View Profile
I have 2 accounts in 2 different wallet folders (as BTS Wallet Best Practices and Danger Areas suggested). Because I have to frequently switch between these 2 wallets (because one of them is owned by my girlfriend), I find it easy to switch between them in command line, but I cannnot switch in web wallet/qt wallet. I think it is worthwhile to add these abilities to enable switching between wallets conviniently:
1. in lock screen, add a box to enter the "wallet name", and you can enter its password to unlock corresponding wallet
2. in lock screen, add a button to "create new wallet"
(actually, 1 and 2 together makes 'lock screen' become 'welcome screen')
3. while using two tabs of web browser to connect to wallet, I would like to open 2 different wallet folders in each of them and operately simultaneously.

Since that most users would prefer GUI, I think this ability would be worthwhile to be implemented if many people have the need to switch between wallet folders, especially when only one acocunt is recommended for each wallet folder.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 01:43:16 pm by 麥可貓 »
PTS: PmRVDPymZqSAZEXauHZSewrUrE66af7epT
BTSX: michaelcat
Delegate Team: x1.sun  x2.sun