Author Topic: [Megabounty Thread] Help Us Write the Protoshares Copy  (Read 15818 times)

Offline super3

• View Profile
Re: [Megabounty Thread] Help Us Write the Protoshares Copy
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 05:04:54 am »
Ok, so far I have:

4 Two Word Descriptions of Protoshares:
CPU-Only
$1M Funding
Full-time Devs
Funds DACs

Describe DACs in 3 short, ~2 sentence descriptions:
Needs work.

Describe "Why Protoshares?" in 3 short, ~2 sentence descriptions: weiry

In only four weeks Protoshares achieved a market cap in excess of $25 million dollars, with each Protoshare valued at more than $25. Community support is strong and a well funded company (Invictus Innovations Incorporated) is developing innovative software solutions based on Protoshares.

Despite corporate development the Protoshares software is open source, ensuring that the best interests of Protoshare holders will be maintained by the development team.

Protoshares are the first opportunity to acquire a new type of asset as every Protoshare is a share in the first decentralized trading platform, Bitshares, which is currently under full-time, funded development by a highly qualified

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 07:23:41 pm »
Indeed. So perhaps:

Full-Time Devs
$500k Funding
CPU-only Mining
Funds DACs

$500K is just the base line and doesn't reflect the true degree to which we are funded.  We have financial incentive via PTS as well and while we don't want to sell the PTS we have, it is a source of funding.   Lets just simplify it down to over $1 million in funding.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline super3

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 07:10:57 pm »
Indeed. So perhaps:

Full-Time Devs
$500k Funding
CPU-only Mining
Funds DACs

Offline weiry

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 07:03:30 pm »
:-)

If memory serves me on an episode of Let's Talk Bitcoin they mentioned that they'd received some funding. If indeed they are funded I believe that the average layperson would take confidence in this.  I personally am far more confident in the potential success of PTS, Bitshares, and Invictus DACs given that they have an operating company with people putting their reputations on the line. The team looks pretty solid on the Invictus site.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 06:53:10 pm »
500k usd plus pts is our current funding.  But we are creating value faster than we are spending it. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Gekko

• Lunch is for wimps........ Greed is good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 06:18:06 pm »
Capital Backed
How do you know? Whose capital? How much of it? Can Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates switch all of this off? Could they if they just buy Invictus?

The only barrier to entry is a computer with which to run the DACs software.
Start-Up idea! Let's create a website that provides that without installing anything on my PC!

a well funded company (Invictus Innovations Incorporated) is developing innovative software solutions based on Protoshares.
Well funded? Stan, bytemaster, how much money do you have? :)

Despite corporate development the Protoshares software is open source, ensuring that the best interests of Protoshare holders will be maintained by the development team.
Better!

Protoshares are the first opportunity to acquire a new type of asset as every Protoshare is a share in the first decentralized trading platform, Bitshares
Ok!
which is currently under full-time, funded development by a highly qualified team.
Is it? Are they qualified? Reddit says: SCAM! ;)

Protoshares are currently the best way to position yourself to benefit from the new DAC industry.
I want to believe.

Offline weiry

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 06:06:27 pm »
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole thing, but here's my contribution. I hope it's useful.

4 Two Word Descriptions of Protoshares:

Capital Backed, Open Source, Dividend Earning, Limitless Possibility.

Describe DACs in 3 short, ~2 sentence descriptions:

DACs are peer-to-peer software that provide solutions without the involvement of central points of failure. Unlike traditional corporations DACs execute their stated mission perfectly every time. Utilizing properties that have been pioneered in crypto-currency DACs are poised to disrupt industry in the same manner Bitcoins are disrupting finance.

DACs allow anyone, regardless of regardless of nationality, location, age, etc., to invest or participate in delivering these solutions. The only barrier to entry is a computer with which to run the DACs software.

DACs provide automated and incorruptible systems we can use to replace institutions and industries, allowing humanity to put time and energy into more valuable and fulfilling endeavors.

Describe "Why Protoshares?" in 3 short, ~2 sentence descriptions:

In only four weeks Protoshares achieved a market cap in excess of $25 million dollars, with each Protoshare valued at more than $25. Community support is strong and a well funded company (Invictus Innovations Incorporated) is developing innovative software solutions based on Protoshares.

Protoshares are the first opportunity to acquire a new type of asset as every Protoshare is a share in the first decentralized trading platform, Bitshares, which is currently under full-time, funded development by a highly qualified team. Protoshares are currently the best way to position yourself to benefit from the new DAC industry.

Should you deem any of this bounty-worthy my PTS address is: PpTisQSNWQJqVCCXhL9dppS4hXoREAKNhw

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 02:57:09 pm »
DACs are like an army of computers all working together to provide some service for their customers. If some computers try to manipulate the services offered, or deny service to some customers, the good computers will be able to continue on, ignoring any attempts to manipulate the DAC.

DACs are designed so that there is far more incentive to help the DAC than to hurt it. Because of this, you can be sure that only a handful of people would ever try to cheat, and even then, only for a very big reason.

DACs are like a group of friends helping you out. Even if some of them try to cheat you, the other friends will catch on and ignore their work. All you see is the final result, which is always trustworthy.
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline super3

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 09:00:11 am »
PaboW5M96EKv7oN7CBXjG2mi7oka4tFrXd

Descriptions -  a bit longer than two words

Low Coin-supply

CPU-only mining

Shares of worlds first Crypto-corporation

Full-time developers

Describe why Protoshares

Protoshares are effectively shares in the world's first digital cryptographic corporation, a corporation which will have all the benefits of Bitcoin such as being Autonomous, Soverign(No government), Self-regulating, etc.. Therefore while the risk of protoshares failing might be high, seeing as it is the first of its kind, its' potential gains if it succeeds is similarly near limitless.

shorter

Protoshares are shares in the world's first digital cryptographic corporation. It is an alternate way of achieving the goals of coins such as Mastercoin or Colored Coins, and if it succeeds the gains would be astronomical.
CPU Only and Full-Time Devs are good points there.

Offline bobbahope

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 07:12:44 am »
PaboW5M96EKv7oN7CBXjG2mi7oka4tFrXd

Descriptions -  a bit longer than two words

Low Coin-supply

CPU-only mining

Shares of worlds first Crypto-corporation

Full-time developers

Describe why Protoshares

Protoshares are effectively shares in the world's first digital cryptographic corporation, a corporation which will have all the benefits of Bitcoin such as being Autonomous, Soverign(No government), Self-regulating, etc.. Therefore while the risk of protoshares failing might be high, seeing as it is the first of its kind, its' potential gains if it succeeds is similarly near limitless.

shorter

Protoshares are shares in the world's first digital cryptographic corporation. It is an alternate way of achieving the goals of coins such as Mastercoin or Colored Coins, and if it succeeds the gains would be astronomical.

Offline super3

• View Profile
[Megabounty Thread] Help Us Write the Protoshares Copy
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 05:20:52 am »
Throwing out some bounties for copywriting. Next some help generating good text for the website. Bounties are in USD, but you can receive them in PTS or BTC at market value. I will declare the winners and award any bounties. Note that anything written must allow for the lay person to understand.

Throwing out some bounties for copywriting. Need some help generating good text for the website. Bounties are in USD, but you can receive them in PTS or BTC at market value. I will declare the winners and award any bounties. Note that anything written must allow for the lay person to understand.

[$20] 4 Two Word Descriptions of Protoshares.
I came up with "Fair Mining, New Algorithm, Community Led, and Funds DACs." Perhaps you can think of something better.

[$50] Describe DACs in 3 short, ~2 sentence descriptions.
This should give you a good start(http://invictus-innovations.com/i-dac). If have a good image to show your point, I will add $25 to the bounty.

[$50] Describe "Why Protoshares?" in 3 short, ~2 sentence descriptions.
This should give you a good start(http://invictus-innovations.com/protoshares). If have a good image to show your point, I will add $25 to the bounty.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 05:24:16 am by super3 »