Author Topic: List of small proposals / bug report threat  (Read 1355 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

The problem with #2 is that I wouldn't be totally comfortable with having the client browser able to link to arbitrary sites, or even just the forum.

I don't know about you, but I certainly wouldn't want a web browser that has access to my private keys to be able to get to the internet (except indirectly through the client RPC of course).
That is definitely right! I didnt think of that actually. What could be other ways to make clear what delegate belongs to which forum/real world id?

Offline theoretical

The problem with #2 is that I wouldn't be totally comfortable with having the client browser able to link to arbitrary sites, or even just the forum.

I don't know about you, but I certainly wouldn't want a web browser that has access to my private keys to be able to get to the internet (except indirectly through the client RPC of course).

BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
1. When I am going into my account I have to click "My Accounts" ...wait... and the click my account. It would make the whole experience faster / more convenient if there was a short cut. For example: Have my accounts listed under My Accounts in the left menu as items in a tree menu.

2. It would be great if delegates provide a link to their delegate campaign on the forum and additional information about their delegate (like what forum id it corresponds with) so that it is visible within the client. That would make the voting process more transparent and add accountability. 

3. Allow to search "My Votes"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 03:50:44 pm by delulo »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
The idea is that users can list what they wish for the client to incorporate or bugs they discovered.
Developers might be aware of many of the issues but it should still be a valuable service to get user feedback like this.