Author Topic: 读社区市场营销团队新闻报-1125后的感想及建议(高支付代表的意见)求翻译到英文社区  (Read 5524 times)

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
支持,BTS生态圈的很多相关应用,启动时可能需要资金支持,但运行起来之后如果是可盈利的,就应该断奶,停止 delegate 工资。

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
如果都对钱包贡献很大的 无可厚非 毕竟 重金之下 必有勇夫

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
首先,开发的成本认为是最高的,并不这么认可,无论是软件还是网页,长期来看维护和发展成本肯定要高于开发成本的。dev.bitsharesblocks,个人认为他的工作是非常出色和到位的,能够有效的监督监测BTS系统,受托人等等信息。而且他也公布了前端代码会优先开源,后续如果全部代码都开源了,这个受托人也可以作为公共受托人,对有维护和开发的人员进行报酬支付。还有正是因为100%支付,才吸引了这样的人才愿意在前期就进行时间,金钱的投入。如果因为做完了,只维护就降低100%,反而不利于促进竞争,虽然说阶梯式的报酬支付显得很公平,但是个人认为并不利于竞争。而竞争越“残忍”,其实普通的BTSER受益会更多。
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline leozhenping

• View Profile
我已转至英文社区,谢谢各位。。。https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11896.0

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont

LZ,我帮你翻译了,主贴可以写 Some suggestions to 3I from a sincere fan.  你的很多废话我删除或者合并了,有些信息错误我也纠正了。你可以自己发到英文版去。

First of all, I am very glad to see the active and blossom of BTS community. As a BTS fan, I have seen the productivity of dev teams and their attitude. However, it's still not very satisfying, I therefore want to offer some suggestions:

First, about 100% payrate delegate:
So for, there are 6 100% payrate delegates, I support the idea that paying the development team and marketing team by diluting, but I hope there are some valid rules about it, for example:
1 \ Announce the reason of having 100% parate.(Which has been done)
2\ Create a new board on this forum, to show the list of all high payrate delegates and their contributions, and let the community to supervise them(will be urgent as more delegates join)
3\ Control the maximum number high payrate delegates, for example, maximum 50
4\ Ranking all the high payrate delegates, to increase the competition, instead of making them all 100%. we need more 80%, 60%, and so on. For example, for the current 100% delegate dev.bitsharesblocks, in my opinion, he has finished most of the needed work, whereas the following work is not very much. Then how come he can have the same income as some core developers, like BM, toast?

Second, What is lacked for marketing?

1\ We needs more developers to join our community to make more products, not necessarily only in BTS wallet.  We can pay them by voting them for high payrate delegate. Some other applications, like exchange platform, gaming, etc. are all needed to increase the liquidity of BTS.

2\ Light wallet, web wallet, APP wallet are in first priority for marketing purpose. They are the mainstream of the current internet era. The current C++ based local wallet just is just outdated.

Third, about the current BTS wallet:
1\ OS wallet is not very user friendly, the window of wallet can not suit the size of screen automatically. In market place, the bids and asks are sometime not displayed very well.

2\ It's not fluent, no connection bug, syncing bug were never resolved completely. The browser based wallet seems better.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline newtree

• View Profile
    • HelloBTS
  • BitShares: newtree
好的提议,至少应该有个受托人评测页面,其实放在论坛内也可以。
BTS ID:newtree/baicai 
微信公众号:hellobts
网站:www.hellobts.com

Offline PTS中国

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ptschina
支持,以每档20%的支付率为分级标准,100%支付率的名额不超过20个,至少预留10个给未来的钱包核心功能开发者,外围的开发者配套功能研发人员不享受高支付率,通过其他渠道获得收益
--------

PTS中国

Offline leozhenping

• View Profile
我是衷心希望看到BTS的健康发展,如果大家觉得写的比较有意义,还麻烦请 小山、野猪你们帮我翻译到英文社区一下吧, 谢谢啦

Offline CurrencyMaster

bts id: currencymaster
掌握了比特股 , 就掌握了货币发行权!
掌握了货币发行权,就掌握了整个世界!