Author Topic: Coindays Destroyed Chart  (Read 3562 times)

Offline arubi

• View Profile
Re: Coindays Destroyed Chart
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 03:20:18 pm »
Does anyone know the values that should go into bitcoin-abe in order to parse the PTS blockchain?

magic number, genesis transaction hash.. etc.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 03:34:09 pm »
This should be a very interesting chart.
It could nullify all the talk about botnets holding most of the shares pretty easily.

How? I understand what Coindays Destroyed measures.

My take is that if we can show that enough PTS have changed hands during major rallies, it would be safe to assume that botnet operators have sold their fortune and the PTS is now in the hands of honest investors.

Maybe if we can compare this chart to another coin's chart (like bitcoin), and there are enough similarities, then it's proof that PTS are organically distributed.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about this

There is a lot we could learn from it, including the relative proof-of-stake security.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline arubi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 11:44:54 am »
It could nullify all the talk about botnets holding most of the shares pretty easily.

My take is that if we can show that enough PTS have changed hands during major rallies, it would be safe to assume that botnet operators have sold their fortune and the PTS is now in the hands of honest investors.

Maybe if we can compare this chart to another coin's chart (like bitcoin), and there are enough similarities, then it's proof that PTS are organically distributed.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about this

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 07:23:40 am »

Offline arubi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 12:37:46 am »

Offline bytemaster

Coindays Destroyed Chart
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 05:35:27 pm »
I am looking for someone who can produce a coindays-destroyed chart for PTS.  Any ideas?

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin_Days_Destroyed
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.