Author Topic: Mobile Wallet - Testers needed  (Read 76586 times)

Offline jckj

• View Profile
Dear community,

My name is Matias Romeo and together with Pablo Tutino we are both cofounders of Latincoin.com.

We are based in Buenos Aires (Argentina) working from the "Bitcoin Center Buenos Aires" (aka: Bitcoin Embassy)

As many of you know the current situation in our country is one of a big opportunity for bitUSD, and seeing that the mobile wallet for bitshares is lagging behind we decided to do our contribution and started the development of a mobile bitasset wallet.

We think that Argentina has a lot of potential for the daily use of bitUSD and we have a lot of efforts going on in that sense that hope to release soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is highly alpha software so if you plan to use it do not put large sums of money.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source code here
https://github.com/latincoin-com/bitwallet

Screenshots and apk
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rq23wm41xqmha3s/AABkh-k8B7P_V6KJ5X5fS4S0a?dl=0

All the keys can be recovered from the master key, so it is recommended that you backup your wallet after installing the app.

------------------------------------------------
It will only work on Android 4.0+ (for now)
------------------------------------------------

In fact it runs on iOS, but the performance is too bad because of the JS engine.
We are working on a native iOS/Android plugin for the crypto part.

How does it work?
The client is in control of the private keys.
It uses a public API to create an unsigned transaction, then it signs it on client side, and push it to the network.
(See API below)

How do i send money to the wallet?
Select and address from the "My Addresses" list and use the wallet_transfer_asset_to_address command from the console (in the desktop wallet).
e.g.: wallet_transfer_asset_to_address USD 5 my_account BTSX9pTBfYkFwmUm46XTaeTLukGDrupobHwzc

Why i can't send to an account name?
It is planned for the next release.

Why i can't register my "account"?
It is planned for the next release.

What crypto library are you using?
We use bitcoinjs-lib 1.2.0 (with our bts.js to encode in BTS way) for the Hierarchical keys + Signing and CryptoJS for the AES encryption/decryption of the wallet.

Why USD only?
It is trivial to support other bitAssets, but we want to focus on bitUSD first.
In the following releases you will be able to switch from one bitAsset to another.

Why the apk is so big?
Chrome runtime is bundled within the ape (two architectures x86+arm )
We are using cross-walk library in order to use the latest Chrome runtime for android and to support

Why it looks so bad in my XXXXX device?
We are in alpha, give us some time to fix the design.

Other bugs and limitations:

- Client does not validate the transaction generated on the server. (Is the transaction doing what i asked for?)
- Only for newly created keys (from block 900000+)
- SSL Certificate error alert: xwalk lib is built with --check-web-security and we are using a self signed certificate in our WebSocket server (bswws.latincoin.com)
- Balance/Transaction history not refreshed after wallet restore. (Need to quit and run again)
- Export does not include address book.
- Unable to select an address from the address book when sending.
- Unusable on iOS
- Transaction details duplicates withdraws and deposits records.
- Rounding errors in balance.

## API
(doc coming soon)

This api lets you create an unsigned transaction using funds from many addresses and sending to many addresses.

POST https://bsw.latincoin.com/api/v1/txs/new
Code: [Select]
{
 "asset" : 22,
 "fee"   : 250,
 "from"  : [{"address":"BTSX9pTBfYkFwmUm46XTaeTLukGDrupobHwzc"}],
 "to"    : [{
    "address" : "BTSXF9WuaEqYn5sZJQGK6qzR8S9jRehUgQXzZ",
    "amount"  : 50000
 }]
}
After that you have to sign the transaction digest (to_sign parameter in response json) with the corresponding private keys asked by required_signatures.
Add those signatures to a "signatures" parameter in "tx" json object and push it back to
https://bsw.latincoin.com/api/v1/txs/send

This api lets you know the balance and transaction history of an address.

GET https://bsw.latincoin.com/api/v1/addrs/BTSX9pTBfYkFwmUm46XTaeTLukGDrupobHwzc/balance
GET https://bsw.latincoin.com/api/v1/addrs/BTSX9pTBfYkFwmUm46XTaeTLukGDrupobHwzc,BTSXF9WuaEqYn5sZJQGK6qzR8S9jRehUgQXzZ/balance
GET https://bsw.latincoin.com/api/v1/addrs/xpub661MyMwAqRbcEYS8w7XLSVeEsBXy79zSzH1J8vCdxAZningWLdN3zgtU6T6MHAZTgj9H6QNfLWByR1Dj4exUQ8FqYv9s7KecprYm7unUkX1:5/balance
It also support BIP32 Extended pub key format. (5 is the number of derivations)

There is also a websocket subscription mechanism to notify you when funds have been received or sent from a group of addresses.

wss://bswws.latincoin.com
sub BTSX9pTBfYkFwmUm46XTaeTLukGDrupobHwzc
sub xpub661MyMwAqRbcEYS8w7XLSVeEsBXy79zSzH1J8vCdxAZningWLdN3zgtU6T6MHAZTgj9H6QNfLWByR1Dj4exUQ8FqYv9s7KecprYm7unUkX1:5

Well done. Hope more stalbe ,flexiable and easy for using bitwallet will come before this Christ. Ev.

Offline fran2k

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fran2k
Great work! I'm testing right now...

This is the kind of 100% delegate I would vote for .

+5% +5% +5%

You should create a delegate for sure!
Witness: rmglab /// Buenos Aires BTS Meetup http://www.meetup.com/es-ES/BitSharesBA/ /// [old BTS 1.0 chain] Delegate bitshares-argentina (ex argentina-marketing-matt608) Thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15781.0.html

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Awesome .. +5%
let us vote you as 100% pay rate delegate
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
french translation @svk ?

Update:
- I successfully sent 1bitUSD back to my on-mobile account .. that worked
- I added an address to my addressbook (from a receiving tx) .. but cannot access the address book anywhere :(
- a second outgoing tx to my full-node client did also not go through .. tested a different address from "list_public_keys" :( .. odd .. loss so far just 1.10$

Can do French for sure but seems like there's no localization framework in place? Would be easier to provide translations if they added angular translate to handle localizations.

agreed this would make sense…
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
And pls keep in mind :) , chinese Community members are directly offering help on chinese translation!
But not enough, me & xeroc will also help translating into german. Also i can provide netherland translations …

@testz: could you ask for russian translations!?

Languages

- Chinese
- Germany
- Netherlands
- Russian (testz?)

And somebody should check git/code if malicious content is included etc.! Maybe Sergrio!?
@ElMato: no offense, you know…this should get done on all 3rd developers apps etc.. and on 3i apps also

Exactly. We can dochinese translation.
Also, I installed it on my android phone and found that its balance only shows USD. I wonder whether this could be changable? Cuz people in china for example would difinitely want to use CNY by default.
Thanks again for your effort.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline svk

Update:
- I added an address to my addressbook (from a receiving tx) .. but cannot access the address book anywhere :(
- a second outgoing tx to my full-node client did also not go through .. tested a different address from "list_public_keys" :( .. odd .. loss so far just 1.10$

Can do French for sure but seems like there's no localization framework in place? Would be easier to provide translations if they added angular translate to handle localizations.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline matt608

• View Profile
This is a really great development.  +5%

Once I am elected as marketing delegate there will be a campaign directing targeted traffic to a bitUSD portal (in development) customised for the Argentine and Spanish speaking market.  The users will then be directed to exchanges where they can buy bitUSD.  This is great news as latincoin.com can be one of them! 

PMd

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
This is the kind of 100% delegate I would vote for .

+5% +5% +5%
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Update:

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
And pls keep in mind :) , chinese Community members are directly offering help on chinese translation!
But not enough, me & xeroc will also help translating into german. Also i can provide netherland translations …

Languages

- Chinese
- Germany
- Netherlands
- Russian (testz?)

And somebody should check git/code if malicious content is included etc.! Maybe Sergrio!?
@ElMato: no offense, you know…this should get done on all 3rd developers apps etc.. and on 3i apps also

Exactly. We can dochinese translation.
Also, I installed it on my android phone and found that its balance only shows USD. I wonder whether this could be changable? Cuz people in china for example would difinitely want to use CNY by default.
Thanks again for your effort.
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
great work and good news,if you can contact cn-members for some translate,more chinese can read this.

translation into chinese is in progress

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
great work and good news,if you can contact cn-members for some translate,more chinese can read this.
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Languages

- Chinese
- Germany / xeroc
- Netherlands cass
- Russian (testz?)  testz

« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 11:18:17 am by cass »

Offline Fanya

• View Profile